Hi! I'm new and need friends!

Options
I joined MFP because I wanted a community to help with my weight loss and this seemed to be the best choice. I would love to have friends that interact and encourage each other to reach their goals. I have a lot to accomplish and don't want to do it alone!

Replies

• Luvmyboxerboy
    Luvmyboxerboy Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I've just been here at week but feel free to add me! :)
  • redsteve65
    redsteve65 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP.

You will fnd the site brilliant for watching calories and getting support from friends in similar situations. It really is motivating to get a simple "well done" when you complete your diary, exercise or lose weight.

Feel free to add me.

Steve
  • DrWine
    DrWine Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi kcinsto!

I joined a week ago and I'm hooked. I'd love to have you as a friend and support as I should lose close to 100 lbs. With friends and partners, the task is so much easier. :happy:

DrWine
  • Pound4Pound13
    Options
    I just joined today and want to lose about 45 lbs. I am also looking for some realistic friends on here that are honest with their daily journal. Add me :-)
  • wired0202
    Options
    Hi there, I am new too. You can add me if you'd like.
  • khuckaby1
    khuckaby1 Posts: 69
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me.
  • Pavient
    Pavient Posts: 15
    Options
    Add me as a friend too! Been here about a month and love it! Helps to keep me focused on my goals and love all the support!
  • leeann788
    leeann788 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I"ve logged 30 days today, so I'm relatively new here also! I love the support and how great it feels to have somebody acknowledge your effort. Anyone that would like to add me, feel free!!:smile:
  • tpittsley77
    tpittsley77 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Hi. I have been using the site for two weeks. Iam lookihg to lose 45 pounds at the minimum. Being completely honest with myself this time around. I really enjoy mpp. Feel free to add me too!
  • eattherude
    eattherude Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hey there!

I'm fairly new myself...always good to have friends :)
  • sg1982
    sg1982 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me, so we can support each other.
  • bstoetzer
    bstoetzer Posts: 96
    Options
    I joined a couple of months ago and the support has been great. Anyone feel free to add me!
  • LaurenMichelle004
    LaurenMichelle004 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Hi! I've been here for about a month - please feel free to add me. :)
  • r3d13
    r3d13 Posts: 139
    Options
    Hello. My name is Devin. Anyone, feel free to add me. We can all support and motivate each other.
  • drhirams
    drhirams Posts: 11
    Options
    Hi all! Feel free to add me as well! I have lost 234 pounds! And still going! I love this tool!
  • EmilyMae12
    EmilyMae12 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add.
  • Danny_Boy13
    Danny_Boy13 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to the site. You will find that most if not all people here are very supportive of each others goals. Feel free to ask away and anyone is more then welcome to add me as a friend.
  • kvissy
    kvissy Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    adding you now...I'm a newb as well--feel free to add!
  • mitzie7380
    Options
    Hello
    I,m new to, but this is a good site... my name is Mitzie
    My goal is to lose 75 pounds I'm down 4 but it took 7 weeks
    I know it works, so I will keep pushing.. I would really like
    to lose the wieght on my own, without surgery...
  • kimsciolino
    kimsciolino Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Hello! My name is Kim I am 40yrs old and need to lose approx, 40lbs to reach my ultimate goal weight. I have been on this site since June and I am super motivated. I drink shakeology everyday (since July) and workout to Turbo Fire (round 2) and I do insanity when I have extra time. My plan is once I complete round 2 of turbofire I will use insanity as my main workout program. I am giving myself 1 year to reach my goal..
    I hope I can give you all the motivation and support you need to reach your goal and would appreciate the same in return. If we all stick together we will succeed....Feel free to add me:)

Remember; Don't let the kitchen ruin what you really want!!!
    Take care,
    Kim