The Walking Dead (NO SPOILERS!!)

Options

Replies

• BootcampJunkie
    BootcampJunkie Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    According to the books, Shane should already be gone.

According to the first episode of the Talking Dead the show is suppose to be different from the comics so it will intrigue all viewers. The characters and plot are pretty much the only things keeping to the comics. They said for the show anything goes. Thats enough said to keep me watching.
    BTW last few episodes seemed predicatable but this last one totally had me on the edge of my sofa!
  • BootcampJunkie
    BootcampJunkie Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Carl aint been right since Sophia died....she was like the nala to his simba

lol I want to strangle Carl at this point!

No kidding. Just want to say it was his fault and I blame Shane for Carls bad lil attitude.
  • Jan3361
    Jan3361 Posts: 8
    Options
    Didn't get to watch yet, but are they off that friggen farm yet?
  • mckshowie
    mckshowie Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    im shocked. i hated the episode! i thought it was boring and carl is obnoxious. more zombies, less talking, please.
  • sarahkatara
    sarahkatara Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    I KNOW! I mean...i mean.,,,him? the voice of reason? what will happen now?! i am OBSESSED with this show and i'm glad to see someone else who appreciates the awesomeness! And Lori? like, come on now lady (and rick). pregnant during the apocalypse???
  • Pronoiac
    Pronoiac Posts: 304
    Options
    Does anybody on that farm actually watch Carl anymore? Apparently it takes a village to raise a single child after the zombie apocalypse.
  • sarahkatara
    Options
    I never watched this before..I want to though!
    is it that good, like people say? I love zombie movies :D

It's more like a soap opera with occassional zombie awesomeness.

I would say there is a great deal of zombie awesomeness! and the makeup and costumes are SOOOOOOO good. realistic and SCARY lookin'! there is definitely a soap opera part to it as well but i love me those zombies.
  • sarahkatara
    Options
    Does anybody on that farm actually watch Carl anymore? Apparently it takes a village to raise a single child after the zombie apocalypse.

bwahahahaha! my fiancee and i always say he's just a liability. going out into the woods and....well i can't say. but suffice to say he's a dumba$$
  • Goldenbast
    Goldenbast Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I never read the comics but I absolutely LOVE the Walking Dead..it is my favorite show. I love Zombie stuff...they scare the crud outta me. :tongue:
  • carlie_carl
    carlie_carl Posts: 285
    Options
    I have to wait til friday to see the latest one, I must admit, Im not the biggest fan of zombie genre but Ive really enjoyed this, but Im soooooooooo very excited for season 6 of DEXTER! OH YES
  • doobabe
    doobabe Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    YES! Get a leash on Carl for Pete's Sake!
    :heart: this show.... it is literally the ONLY hour of tv I watch all week.
  • rufflestx
    rufflestx Posts: 76
    Options
    and when the gun comes up missing and find it where the zombie was stuck in the river, who is going to believe Carl left it there, everyone will think that it was a way to get rid of the voice of reason to let loose the walker in the mud.
  • Lily_Rose
    Lily_Rose Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I love this show! Love that there are more zombies this season.
  • papa3x
    papa3x Posts: 286
    Options
    All I know is I can't wait until they leave the farm.
  • Trice54321
    Trice54321 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    meeeee!!!! I was losing my mind!!
  • TiffanyDawn79
    TiffanyDawn79 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    LOVED IT! I was in shock... how are they going to top that for the season finale?!
  • papa3x
    papa3x Posts: 286
    Options
    Speaking of Carl.... I hope he gets made into a zombie so they can shoot him
  • MizAngie
    MizAngie Posts: 113 Member
    Options

seriously what is wrong with those adults...letting a kid run wild with all those zombies around. He was a brat this episode, he's rebelling I guess.
    this was a tough show about values
  • nicolina823
    nicolina823 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Carl aint been right since Sophia died....she was like the nala to his simba

lol I want to strangle Carl at this point!

No kidding. Just want to say it was his fault and I blame Shane for Carls bad lil attitude.

I hated this show until this season. I hate Shane, and I'm starting to hate Carl, more. Also, the lawyer chick needs a punch in the face.
  • Nymeria42
    Nymeria42 Posts: 21
    Options
    It was so good and frustrating all at the same time! Can't wait for the next one!