HI Everyone. I am new to MFP and would like to grow a suppo

Options
My name is Tara and I just signed up to MFP last night. I am looking to lose 30 to 40lbs and keep it off. I understand this is the best place to be for support and to help support others. So I welcome any and all new friends.

Replies

• pamelad77
    pamelad77 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Hi, and hope you like MFP as much as I do. I've got about the same to lose as you, feel free to add me:smile:
  • Loisellentimms
    Options
    Hi--I'm fairly new and haven't any connections yet, either. I'm looking to lose about 35 lbs. been really tracking it for 4 weeks now. No real wgt loss, but I've introduced weight training too and the inches are coming off. Welcome and I hope we can support each other.
  • Methras
    Methras Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Welcome :)
    Feel free to add me if you want someone to change motivation with :)
    I am intending to stay active here for a good while.
  • MMarvelous
    MMarvelous Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    BUMP...pls add my friend! She only bites on every 3rd Thursday LOL
  • AbiLee1976
    Options
    Hi. Good luck with your journey. Feel free to add me.
  • maryatpt
    maryatpt Posts: 21
    Options
    Great! You can do it. Feel free to add me. This is a great support group.
  • Dayna154
    Dayna154 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    I have about the ame so feel free to add me as well...

11867461.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • hvergelmir
    Options
    Welcome and good luck! Feel free to add me. By the way, if you have a smartphone I highly recommend downloading and using the app. It makes tracking your food an exercise so much easier, especially if you're as forgetful as I am :ohwell:
  • MEMA5
    MEMA5 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: HI TARA WELCOME TO MPF, FEEL FREE TO ADD ME AS FRIEND. I HAVE BEEN WITH MFP SINCE MARCH 2010..GOOD LUCK FEEL FREE TO ASK QUESTIONS..PEACE ISSY
  • lindalee0315
    lindalee0315 Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. It's a great place.
  • muzmacol
    muzmacol Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    hi there, welcome to MFP.Best thing i have done. 28lbs in 2 months. Only come across peple on here who want to help. Add me if you like and good luck.
  • mez36
    mez36 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi Everyone

My name is Mez I have 50kgs to loose, am from Australia and have a 4 year old. Currently temping and looking to fit into my old hot clothes again!
  • Sonyakrueger8
    Options
    Welcome! Here to give and get support! Add me!
  • accusima
    accusima Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    It seems like we have similar goals! I would love to be added as a friend. I could use the support and motivation, as well!
  • shaz_48
    shaz_48 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi Tara
    I am new to MFP and I have approx 40 lbs to lose. I would like to drop 20 pounds in the next four or five months. Nothing drastic but hope I can do it. I look forward to chatting with all of you .
  • DoingItDarby
    DoingItDarby Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    :drinker: Hello signed about about 3 wks ago, doing well. Feel free to send a friends request looking for added support & returning encouragement to others. God luck & God bless!
  • Jerrawuff
    Jerrawuff Posts: 58
    Options
    Hi Tara Im Jerra! I just started yesterday morning and so far Im loving it! Its so supportive and fun! Feel free to add me and talk to me about anything :D Good luck girlie!
  • thumper71123
    Options
    Hi! I just recently started too! So far, I'm realizing this is the best place for support, encouragement and finding out exactly what you're eating! =) Feel free to add me as a friend any time!
    Katie
  • YAHAIRA2626
    Options
    this is my day number 3 and not been very easy because you get used to eating a very large quantities of food to have to get started to eat lots but despite all the e taken my goal is to lose 140 pounds and I hope to achieve I know it will be difficult but not impossible and sorry my English is not very good lol and indeed all the animes you can give me I will presiar much
  • Brandie1029
    Brandie1029 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Hi, Tara! Welcome and good luck on your journey! :) Feel free to add me. :smile: