People are starting to notice!!

Options
kel9680
kel9680 Posts: 173 Member
So i've lost 10 lbs so far since i've been here, and i'm sure i've lost inches, my clothes are fitting better, i have noticed. well recently other people are noticing too!! i've had a few friends tell me that they can tell i've lost weight!
it feels great to know that others can see the differences and its not just me thinking I look different!!

just wanted to share and brag for a sec!! Thanks for all the support this site offers!!

Replies

• kel9680
    Options
    So i've lost 10 lbs so far since i've been here, and i'm sure i've lost inches, my clothes are fitting better, i have noticed. well recently other people are noticing too!! i've had a few friends tell me that they can tell i've lost weight!
    it feels great to know that others can see the differences and its not just me thinking I look different!!

just wanted to share and brag for a sec!! Thanks for all the support this site offers!!
  • ngwife4life
    ngwife4life Posts: 569
    Options
    YaY you! It's always nice to get that positive reinforcement from others!!! :flowerforyou:
  • jdelot
    jdelot Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    That great! I know it really kept me motivated when people would notice my weight loss. On the other side though, I find it odd when people who haven't seen me in a while don't notice or don't say anything. I've lost 38 pounds since November...the beer gut is gone, and some people still don't seem to notice. Anyway, congrats on you 10 pounds. Keep up the good work!
  • godsgrl
    godsgrl Posts: 49
    Options
    That's awesome! If you are working out too, I bet you've lost more than 10 lbs of fat. I've lost 4 pounds so far, and was wondering when I would start to look different to everyone else. I can tell (naked) but besides that I still look the same. I'm only a few more weeks away from a 10 lb loss. Thanks for the encouragement!
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    Ain't it cool? A coworker commented on my newly defined jawline a couple days ago and I was a foot off the ground the rest of the day :bigsmile:

You rock, keep it up.
  • imabhealthy
    imabhealthy Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    That's great! I can't wait till people start to notice me. I can see the difference EVERY time I look in the mirror, and it has only been less than 10 lbs.
    Good for you!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Way to go, Keep up the great work. It feels so great doesn't it? :flowerforyou:
  • elegantshay
    elegantshay Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    That feels good doesn't it? People are finally saying something about my weight loss. i was starting to wonder if the weight I was losing was showing and it took for me to lose 20 pounds for people to notice but I am glad that they did!!! So good job!!!
  • kel9680
    Options
    Thanks everyone, this is exactly why i love this site! everyone is so supportive!! and it does feel great, i cant wait til the next 10!! knowing that it is working just gives me that extra motivation to work even harder!
  • debro430
    debro430 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Good for you! Keep up the good work so you can win our challenge this month. (Kelly's my daughter, we have a little competition going and I won for April, she won for March, so May will be the tie breaker) I've lost 9 lbs since we started. Debbie
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!