HELP! Going on a 2 week vacation...

Options
So Im soooo lost on where to eat for fast food that has healthy options. We are driving about 20 hours for a wedding.. then a trip to the beach.. then Disneyland.

Where are safe fast food options?
Any ideas for lite snacking options to stay awake? (I do the night driving so Ill need something)

Thanks!!

Replies

• UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    Best thing at a fast food restaurant is usually a grilled chicken sandwich or salad.

Best thing to stay awake is coffee.
  • m_shuman
    m_shuman Posts: 179
    Options
    Is there any way you could pack a cooler with your food in it? You could make up some salads in tupperware to eat on the go. Make up lettuce wraps to eat and pack some almonds, berries, fruit and hard boiled eggs as snacks. This is what I do when I travel home to visit my family.
  • lorac321
    lorac321 Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    Take a cooler and pack what you can. Apples will help you stay awake.
    Disney Land has lots of places to eat that you can get something healty.

I just got back from two weeks in Hawaii, I gained 2 pounds (probably the alcohol). It could have been worse. When we went out portion control was what I really paid attenion to. You can have anything in moderation.
  • katieonline
    Options
    Thanks! I have a cooler that I was planning to load up with apples and strawberries. I totally didnt think of putting salads in there! I totally will. Im also going to pack my almonds to snack on while there. :D