Weird snacks.

Options
So just wondering if I'm the only one, but I have some weird snacking habits that I found while trying to cut calories.

Ex:
I love to snack on or have as a side French's Fried Onion which is a condiment (2 tbsp = 45cal)
and for a easy fix for my sweet tooth I eat 1 tbsp of Jet-puffed marshmallow cream for dessert. (20cal)

My brother (that never had a weight problem) used to eat ramen noodles (uncooked) as a snack.

Anybody else?

Replies

• patty1138
    patty1138 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    tell me more
  • keywestsunset
    keywestsunset Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    When I used to eat poptarts I'd melt butter on the unfrosted side. yum!
  • tamheath
    tamheath Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    I take a tiny little bowl of olives, then sprinkle some slivered almonds on top, then a drizzle of sesame oil. Is that weird?

Sometimes take a wedge of Laughing Cow cheese and "scoop" it up with a dozen almonds. Is that weird?

I often have soup for a snack. Yeah. We're weird. :laugh:
  • PinkEarthMama
    PinkEarthMama Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    I am not all that weird, now.

But my sister used to take bologna with strawberry jelly and roll it up with a banana.
  • JanetLM73
    JanetLM73 Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    I am not all that weird, now.

But my sister used to take bologna with strawberry jelly and roll it up with a banana.

Ewww....that sounds like something a pregnant lady may eat. I don't eat any strange snacks, but when I was pregnant with both my kids I used to eat peanut butter sandwich dipped in chicken noodle soup. It make me want to throw up thinking about it now.
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    munster cheese cut into cubes and dipped in cocktail sauce. YUM

Cottage cheese with croutons and french dressing

olive and cream cheese on bread..smashing the bread down so it molds to the olives.

and for the sweet tooth...KING syrup on bread with butter.........lol YUP its true!
  • jamfan
    jamfan Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I tried making egg salad w/ mashed up avocado & salsa. Good in theory but an Epic Fail in practice.