Hi! Any shorties trying to get fit out there?

Options
2»

Replies

• littlebluej
    littlebluej Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1-5'2. I'm not trying to lose, mainly focusing on eating healthy and getting in shape. I eat about 1300 on rest days, 1500 on active days (but still playing around with those numbers).
  • wittlelacey
    wittlelacey Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Right there with you :) I'm 5'0 even! I live in a house where cookies, chips, ice cream, soda, and almost any sugary food you can think of is easily within reach. So staying on a healthy diet is extremely hard for me with all the temptation! Slowly but surely I made the transition to better choices, including a regular work out schedule and so far it's shown good results :) I want to lose about 10-15 more pounds of fat and gain a few back in muscle :D But the toneage will come later as I continue my weight loss ;) Feel free to add me, the more support the better!
  • atownsend84
    atownsend84 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3, and I want to lose around 32 pounds. For me, being short means the extra weight shows on my hips, and especially thighs! There is not much area to spread it out like there is on tall people, lol. I have found that 1200 calories is not nearly enough for me, so I changed my settings to lose 1 pound per week, instead of 2, which let me eat 1500 calories per day (not counting what you get back with exercise). Good luck, feel free to add me if you like!
  • eig6
    eig6 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the support everyone! Its comforting to know Im not the smallest dieter out there!