Replies

• karliekins
    karliekins Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Nature Made Multi Complete with Iron.
  • SeatedMonster
    SeatedMonster Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am presently using GNC's Mega Men. The only notable daily change is that my urine is an unusual color due to the B vitamins that my body doesn't use. If you understand the chemistry behind water soluble vitamins you know this is no big deal. I split up the two pill serving and take one in the morning and one in the afternoon to maximize usage and minimize B vitamin waste. I also supplement with Nordic Naturals Ultimate Omega. It contains 70% of my daily allowance for Omega 3 fatty acids. Something I think most Americans don't get enough of. I don't like taking supplements, but every time I have taken a metric of my diet I am always lacking in some areas. Armed with the knowledge of those areas I choose a multivitamin and supplements accordingly. Both of mine are independently tested clinically. They are not approved by the FDA. If you can do it, it is best to get your vitamins through food naturally. At some body building forums I have heard Orange Triad and Animal Pack multivitamins touted as the "best." I have not tried either one. One last thing, make sure you drink enough water to get the most out of your vitamins. I drink no less than 64 oz a day and get up to 120 oz on some days.
  • just4me46
    just4me46 Posts: 58
    Options
    My husband and I LOVE the Melalueca Vitality vitamins also. We are out and I was wondering what anyone else was taking.

These don't make me hungry and I do not have up and downs swings.
  • rllewell
    rllewell Posts: 234
    Options
    I don’t take any vitamins, I get everything I need through whole foods (mostly raw fruits and vegetables) and I take a product called Juice Plus+ which is 17 fruits and vegetables in capsule form. JP+ is the most researched nutritional product on the market, 24 published peer reviewed scientific studies. Send me a message if you want to know more about it.
  • dawlschic007
    dawlschic007 Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    Flintstones! I was talking a women's multi-vitamin but they were horse pills and had a horrible aftertaste. A friend of mine told me about someone she knew that was pregnant and couldn't swallow pills and her doctor recommended Flintstones to her. I figured if a pregnant person can take them so can I! There is an adult dosage on the bottle.

I take Flintstones too! I've tried taking regular vitamins and they upset my stomach even if I take them with food. This is the only kind that doesn't do that.
  • AskBeans
    AskBeans Posts: 13
    Options
    One a day fruiti ssentials Gummies !!! Yes they are Gummie vitamins for adults I hate pills so this was the best option Ive tried other brands and found i liked this one the most I get them from Walmart
  • Patty0147
    Patty0147 Posts: 10
    Options
    Women's one a day.
  • juicemoogan
    juicemoogan Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    I used to take Gummy vitamins.. mmmm

but now i take Chewable Vitamins + Minerals.

I have always had an issue with low iron..

I find i dont take them if they are in pill form.. Has to taste good.
    :)