NSV :)

So yesterday, I was feeling rather depressed about my looks and weight. Granted, I've lost 52lbs, but the fact that I'm still over 150lbs makes me feel horrible about myself sometimes.

Hubby and I were supposed to go shopping for jeans this weekend. I've been wearing my one pair of maternity jeans because I had no other clothes except sweats that fit. Over the last few weeks, I thought my maternity jeans were becoming stretched out because I've worn them for 6 or 7 months now (they aren't really jeans material, either. They're more of a stretchy material. I thought they were losing their elasticity)

Well I didn't go shopping because the most depressing thing in the world to me is grabbing clothes I think may be too big on me, going into the dressing room to try them on, then they DONT FIT and are TOO SMALL :/ So I sulked around the house all weekend.

Last night I broke down to my hubby because I was feeling depressed. I grabbed a pair of my size 9 PRE-pregnancy jeans to show him that I'm still 'fat' and why I feel so horrible about myself. I went to show him that they don't even fit over my thighs anymore because I'm still overweight and fatter than I once was when....

*drumroll*

THEY FIT!

Not only did they fit, but they ZIPPED!! ALL THE WAY! They even buttoned.

I was totally dumbfounded. I tried these on a month ago and couldn't get them over my thighs (I gained close to 70lbs during pregnancy) I jumped from a size 9 to a size 17. These jeans are a size 9 :P

I thought my maternity jeans were just stretched out. Turns out they were too big!!

I brought out all of my pre-pregnancy clothes and most of them fit me again. The shirts are a bit tight around my chest but otherwise they all fit! I have 14 more pounds to lose to be at my pre-pregnancy weight, so I'm not quite there yet.

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!