Replies

• AllergicToExercise
    AllergicToExercise Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    I started RI30 today with my sister. Happy to share the pain! :laugh:
  • Babybirdganz
    Babybirdganz Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I plan on starting Ripped in 30 on Tuesday!
    Anyone feel free to add me! :)
  • abouck
    abouck Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I did day 1 Level 1 on Sunday and was fine until the last set. Then when I was finished I thought I was gonna puke! I could hardly walk yesterday and had a busy schedule so I took the day off. I plan to get back on the horse and complete day 2 after work. I am still sore so this should be interesting. Good luck to everyone!
  • abouck
    abouck Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Completed day 3 and lived to tell about it. How is everyone doing?
  • johanna023
    johanna023 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm in as well! I started Monday so I'm on Day 3 Level 1.
  • Mikaylarae27
    Mikaylarae27 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I just bought both the 30DS & RI30 but wasn't sure which one to do first....Or should I just do the RI30 since it's the newest one maybe? Any opinions on which is better to lose weight & tone up...

[img]http://tickers.myfitnesspal .com/ticker/show/1604/3484/16043484.png[/img]
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight

Loss
    Tools

I would start with 30DS. Although still an awesome workout, I believe its a bit easier than RI30. All 7 workouts are really great so I dont think you should just skip 30ds. Start there and work your way up. I did 30DS for 3 weeks (one week/work out) but now I am doing RI30 and taking two weeks each workout (4-5 X/wk).
  • Sonyakrueger8
    Options
    I just started week 4! Loving it although week 4 is hard on the joints! I think having done her Yoga Meltdown she used many of the same moves and that felt good!

How is everyone else?
    Sonya
  • jessgrey2
    jessgrey2 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Is anyone still doing Ripped? I just started today! Damn I'm out of shape....