NSV!!!!

Options
katkat1717
katkat1717 Posts: 143 Member
NSV: I just went outside and played soccer with my kids for over an hour and didn't get winded or tired! They were tired before i was! I was ready to keep playing and they were tired and wanted to be done! WooHoo!

Replies

• tsherm3850
    tsherm3850 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    That is an awesome NSV! You've brought your kids so much joy by playing with them. It had to lift your spirits to want to play longer than they did. Amazing!
  • ShandiH
    ShandiH Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Nice!!!! :happy:
  • NMJosephs
    NMJosephs Posts: 185
    Options
    That's awesome! Isn't that really what it's all about... keeping up with (or in your case, surpassing) the kids?! :)
  • jnbud2002
    jnbud2002 Posts: 216
    Options
    Awesome NSV!!!
  • katkat1717
    katkat1717 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Thanks Everyone and yes, that is definately what this is about. I had forgotten how much fun it is to play WITH them, not just watch them play.
  • Ephena
    Ephena Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    Way to go! That's is so great, I bet your kids loved it as much as you did even if for different reasons.
  • sollyn
    sollyn Posts: 179
    Options
    That is why I am doing all this! To keep up with my active 12 year old! Well done.
  • hollyberry2012
    Options
    Last night I was lying in the bed watching T.V. and my son came in to say good night and patted my fat belly and said "I'm proud of you Mama."

I said...Are you trying to NSV me??

lol...he's like whaaa?
  • JoyWoodruff
    JoyWoodruff Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Bravo!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!