Contact from Mike...

Options
Do I have to be bad and insult someone for our awesome superhero to contact me? And if you are one of his friends, how do you know if you are in trouble for some "report"... The tension mounts, someone help me I feel ignored.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Replies

• czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Options
    Do I have to be bad and insult someone for our awesome superhero to contact me? And if you are one of his friends, how do you know if you are in trouble for some "report"... The tension mounts, someone help me I feel ignored.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    I'll be your sacrificial lamb.
    Take your best shot.
    I'll report you. Anything for a friend, I suppose. (sigh)

:wink:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Options
    Actually, don't just 'take your best shot'.
    Make it a zinger. I wanna feel the sting!! :laugh:
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    haha you are funny. If you are reported and Mike feels you were in the wrong he will possibly delete your post or lock the thread. Then he will send you a polite message explaining what you did and to please not do it again. That is all. it's not really very exciting, lol. If you have not received such a notification, then you havn't been reported and found guilty of anything.
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Options
    If you have not received such a notification, then you havn't been reported and found guilty of anything.

Found guilty.
    :laugh:
    Law and Order: MFP
  • kerrilucko
    Options
    If you have not received such a notification, then you havn't been reported and found guilty of anything.

Found guilty.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Iceprincessk25
    Iceprincessk25 Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    He actually deleted my post......but then I explained to him that I think he took it in the wrong way and he admitted that he was wrong and to disregard the previous email! :laugh:
  • czewwhat
    Options
    haha you are funny. If you are reported and Mike feels you were in the wrong he will possibly delete your post or lock the thread. Then he will send you a polite message explaining what you did and to please not do it again. That is all. it's not really very exciting, lol. If you have not received such a notification, then you havn't been reported and found guilty of anything.

I know, but today I am feeling a bit evil for some reason, this is a test to see if Mike will read it! I am wearing a blouse I haven't been able to get into for a long time, I have lost 18 pounds!!! ( the crowd roars)
    is he some untouchable god like being, does he have a sense of humor? who knows
  • kerrilucko
    Options

I know, but today I am feeling a bit evil for some reason, this is a test to see if Mike will read it! I am wearing a blouse I haven't been able to get into for a long time, I have lost 18 pounds!!! ( the crowd roars)
    is he some untouchable god like being, does he have a sense of humor? who knows

:laugh: he's just a person! send him a message through his profile, he'll reply! he always does to me, lol :flowerforyou:
  • czewwhat
    Options

Found guilty.

Soooo he is judge and jury over all of us!!!!!!!!! I can tell this is no democracy!!!!!!!
  • czewwhat
    Options
    Take your best shot.

Lauryn, you seem to have legs like a dinosaur, are you deformed?

Lets see if it works!!!!!!!!:wink::wink: :wink:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Options
    Take your best shot.

Lauryn, you seem to have legs like a dinosaur, are you deformed?

Lets see if it works!!!!!!!!:wink::wink: :wink:

Oh come on, I KNOW you can do better than that!!!
  • czewwhat
    Options

Found guilty.

Are you a member of Gamma Phi Beta? your tattoo!!!
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Options

Found guilty.

Wait - was that an insult or just a question? :huh:
    :laugh: @ my own ignorance.
  • Iceprincessk25
    Iceprincessk25 Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options

Found guilty.

Ouch....You called her a member of a sorority.......that is bad!!!
  • czewwhat
    Options

Found guilty.

Wait - was that an insult or just a question? :huh:
    :laugh: @ my own ignorance.

crescent moon and star, symbol of my daughters sorority? you a member?
  • czewwhat
    Options

Found guilty.

I should pick on you, rumor has it you sell xanax at $20 a pop, even charge extra for delivery:noway: :noway:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Options

Found guilty.

lol-045.gif
    IcePrincess, you guessed it, I'm not a sorority girl. :smile:
    Just a tatt with significance to me. :bigsmile:
  • fatstrat
    fatstrat Posts: 216
    Options
    Don't say orgasm, whatever you do. Natural, human physiology is not allowed if it has anything to do with fun. Or so I've heard.

Erection.
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Options
    I thought Obama was the trigger word.
    In any event, we've used them all now!