Been using myfitnesspal since last May

Options
about 25 pounds lost using this calorie counter daily since last May mixed with my workouts and have seen progress. I recommend it to everyone. Not just for weight loss but also bulking up.

cats.jpg

Replies

• Cpuff70
    Cpuff70 Posts: 153
    Options
    Wow, great job!
  • sippy78
    sippy78 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Great job! What kind of workouts have you been doing?
  • Rikib004
    Rikib004 Posts: 51
    Options
    Some really good losses on show here! Well done!
  • wittyusername
    Options
    Wow! looking good! x
  • misslissa121
    Options
    WOW, You look yummy.
  • Teamadidas
    Options
    So it all started after i ruptured a disc in my back two years ago and couldn't workout for a year. Then as of last March I started with p90x for 3 months, then did Insanity for 2 months, then went back into p90x for 3 months again, then p90x plus for 3 months. Now I am on week 10 of p90x2. I log all my cals I eat on here along with cals I burn during workouts. You just have to meet your goal and never undereat either or you will burn muscle and burn out your body. Always use a heart rate monitor! It's the only way to see what you burn accurately in a workout. So as long as I stuck to my calorie goals I lost. As of last month I re-modified my diet using a diet I found through here: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/kelechi-fitness-360.html. This website has a ton of great resources and motivation. It's amazing how good I have become at cooking as I find different ways to spice up my meals with marinades and veggies.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!