Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Brazil Butt Lift Pals

Is anyone on here doing the Brazil Butt Lift program I've been doing it for about a month now with great results.

Replies

• jenniejengin
    jenniejengin Posts: 784 Member
    Is anyone on here doing the Brazil Butt Lift program I've been doing it for about a month now with great results.

I have been doing The Flat Solution (Lift & Shape) for about 2 1/2 to 3 weeks and have not seen any real noticable results as far as weight, toning and so forth is concerned. I can tell you that the first 5 days or so, I was so sore, I could hardly sit on the toilet....lol. I also have notice that my endurance is getting better though. I decided that I will start doing The Classic Solution (Combination), starting today. What results have you seen?
  • ariant23
    ariant23 Posts: 161 Member
    What is it? Can you provide a link? My husband complains that I lost my @$$. I'd love it if it really works.
  • Ive been doing the slim and lift this is my fourth week I've only lost 6 lbs but ive definitely toned up the one im doing makes u do the scult video alot so my arms are tightening. My husband says hes noticed a change in my butt but its so gradual i havent noticed it. My clothes are fitting alot looser now too. Ive also found eating half a protein bar before my workout has also helped with losing weight.
  • http://www.amazon.com/Beachbody-Brazil-Butt-Lift/dp/B00337MOMO/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1331005702&sr=8-1

It comes with a sheet that tells you which program to do based on if your butts too flat too big pear shaped or everything.
    It tells you which workouts to do everyday. It does kick your butt but ive been seeing great results just gotta stick to ur dieting too
  • jenniejengin
    Here is the Link:

http://www.beachbody.com/product/fitness_programs/brazil_butt_lift.do?code=SEMB_GOOGLE_BBL&extcmp=14655359983&s_kwcid=TC|17312|brazil%20butt%20lift||S|e|11395816933&gclid=CLahxZSv0a4CFUyR7QodFGrRuw
  • And this trainer really does know what hes doing he trains Victoria secret model Alessandra Ambrosio
  • 7bel0
    7bel0 Posts: 192 Member
    I bought it and just got my dvd player fixed so i will be starting it soon. Im very excited. Did one workout while watching it via a laptop. Wasn't easy. Couldn't hardly see what the heck he was doing. I'm excited to see if it really works. I know I felt it. Gotta love the burn. Good luck.
  • jenniejengin
    I have not been sticking to the diet at all. I seem to have a problem with not eating enough which is hindering my weight loss. I need to get for more energy. I do not want to lose the little butt that I have. I want to build on my butt....lol. My friend says that he notice a dif. in my butt as well, but I am not believing him.....lol. He just trying to make me feel good. I can do more push up, than what I started off with. I can also do more squats, which counts for something. I want to see butt results or it is going back.
  • i got a heart rate monitor for my birthday and i tracked that with his videos im burning about 107 calories every 15 min if anyone wants to use that as a more accurate measure of calories burned since mfp doesnt have it
  • I have not been sticking to the diet at all. I seem to have a problem with not eating enough which is hindering my weight loss. I need to get for more energy. I do not want to lose the little butt that I have. I want to build on my butt....lol. My friend says that he notice a dif. in my butt as well, but I am not believing him.....lol. He just trying to make me feel good. I can do more push up, than what I started off with. I can also do more squats, which counts for something. I want to see butt results or it is going back.

just remember to flex your butt during the workouts like he says that also helps
  • jenniejengin
    Which plan are you doing
  • jenniejengin
    I bought it and just got my dvd player fixed so i will be starting it soon. Im very excited. Did one workout while watching it via a laptop. Wasn't easy. Couldn't hardly see what the heck he was doing. I'm excited to see if it really works. I know I felt it. Gotta love the burn. Good luck.

Sorry that was to you. Which plan are you doing?
  • best of results to everyone
  • jenniejengin
    I like what this man on this link has to say, he seems very imformative. http://www.fitstep.com/bigger-butt/redesign/landing.htm. I been trying this every morning and night for the last 5 days, I hope something work....lol
  • jenniejengin
    best of results to everyone

Same to you, thanks
  • LTRUITT3
    LTRUITT3 Posts: 205 Member
    Im doing it!! So far I have enjoyed it. I have had it for about 4 days now. Hopefully I will get some good results. It is a good calorie burner :)
  • jenniejengin
    Im doing it!! So far I have enjoyed it. I have had it for about 4 days now. Hopefully I will get some good results. It is a good calorie burner :)

Which solution are you doing? What motivated you to get it? The butt is what got me. I do not want to lose butt, but gain in size there. I been doing it for almost 3 weeks and no real visible results, but I can tell you this, I am able to do more squats and push ups.
  • LTRUITT3
    LTRUITT3 Posts: 205 Member

Which solution are you doing? What motivated you to get it? The butt is what got me. I do not want to lose butt, but gain in size there. I been doing it for almost 3 weeks and no real visible results, but I can tell you this, I am able to do more squats and push ups.
    I just would sit up and watch the infomercial and it looked like fun, so I thought I would give it a try. I was just getting bored with my routines i have been doing so decided to switch it up a bit.
  • jenniejengin

I just would sit up and watch the infomercial and it looked like fun, so I thought I would give it a try. I was just getting bored with my routines i have been doing so decided to switch it up a bit.

I was thinking about getting it for about a year and kept watching the price on Ebay trying to get a good price for it and then lost interest and one day my daughter called me and said mom, I want that Brazil Butt Lift workout and I ordered it from BeachBody.com. Keep me updated about your results please. Good Luck
  • 7bel0
    7bel0 Posts: 192 Member

Sorry that was to you. Which plan are you doing?

The lift one.