I Am So Ashamed Of Myself

Options
2»

Replies

• ilike2moveit
    ilike2moveit Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    Yes get back on track as soon as you can. I lost 40 pounds kept it off and then gained it all back! Nothing worse than all that hard work and having to start from the beginning. Start now! You can do it!
  • ilike2moveit
    ilike2moveit Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    One thing I learned along the way is the quicker you get back on the wagon, the easier it is to get on the wagon. I always had a hard time in the past of figuring that out. One day, can easily turn into one week, that can easily turn into one month, and then you get the guy at the gym clapping when you show up cause you haven't been there in 700 days. That's what happened to me, when I scanned my keytag.

AGREE! Nicely said.
  • steveprays
    Options
    Been there, done that. Back again, too.
    I just know that after two days of eating clean and todays first workout, I feel great.
    I'm amazed at how quickly the body responds.

You can do it!

Steve
  • zelafi
    zelafi Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    No need for shame - you're getting back on the horse and that's what really counts!

I'm going to guess that there isn't a single person on here who hasn't had a set-back (big or small) through this journey, so no one is here to judge you...

Be proud of what you've done so far, and take some time to figure out what has changed that has you sliding back into old habits again. Even if you can't reverse the change, often just being aware of the trigger is enough to help you stay the course...

{{{hugs}}} go easy on yourself and know that there are so many people here to cheer you on and help you up...
  • gafromga
    gafromga Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Don't you dare be ashamed of all you have accomplished. you just keep on keeping on. all of us are so proud of you and we don't even know you. everyone slides a little. remember that feeling of accomplishment you felt when that scale moved even a little. jump back on that horse and ride on out.
  • southernrose5337
    Options
    maybe increasing your calories to 1500 and eating every three to four hours. If you don't eat enough it will slow down your metabolism. Just keep working out and eating healthy. Maybe you are to restrictive with your calories. I eat around 14,00 to 17,00 a day and walk only 30 mins a day and work out on the gazelle for 30 mins and have lost 25 pounds so far... 10 of them since I have starting using fitness pal. Don't give up you should be proud of yourself and what you have acheived :-)