I'm 20 and need some encoragement :)

Options
I started 4 to 5 days ago and need some friends to keep me strong in the mind to really lose weight! I'm not giving up, i'm too young to be overweight and not care about what I look like. I am super friendly and would love to spread the inspiration to.

I'm doing super well so far I think and would love to have saome friends to share this info with.

Replies

• mikehorn91
    mikehorn91 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm also 20, and it totally sucks to be overweight at this prime age. But that's why we're working and we have the big 2-1 to look forward too still haha

Welcome!
  • ashtonalayna
    Options
    Hi welcome to MFP, this site is amazing and has helped me so much!! I'm sure you will love it to. Good luck on your weight loss journey!! You can reach whatever goal you set if you just keep at it.
  • lschuttem
    lschuttem Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    hey! i just turned 21 and decided that when i do finally graduate from college, i want to look hot! (and be healthy blah blah blah). Just know that ur not the only one! I've been using MFP about a month, and I've lost 7lbs, and i'm feeling pretty amazing already, even though I still have a lot of weight left to lose. I hope to see you on here lots!
  • daisyduke523
    daisyduke523 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm pretty new too, I just started two days ago and I'm loving it! It gives me that extra push and motivation. It is great because if I have a 'bad' day of eating I will be embarrassed to write it down on here for everyone to see, which makes me want to eat healthier. I am 21 years old, so just like you and being in college and making time to eat right, have a social life, and go to the gym all at the same time is SO hard!
    If we can keep each other motivated on here we can do it! I'm looking to lose about 30 pounds hopefully by summer time and graduation! Feel free to friend me, I too am new and need someone to keep me going!!
    Together we can change our lives! :)
  • heeytheresunshine
    heeytheresunshine Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hey welcome to mfp! I started two weeks ago and so far I'm loving it. Feel free to add me! And good luck on your journey(:
  • Samysalsa
    Samysalsa Posts: 45
    Options
    welcome!

I joined today and am 22. Lets inspire each other :)
  • Cheval13
    Cheval13 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    I'm 20 too! But I am turning 21 soon and I realized that I wanted to start the prime of life at square one. We've got so much time left to live! Better to spend a month or a year now than spend the rest of our lives self-doubting. You can do it! But remember, do it for yourself... and only for yourself.
  • skichick1968
    Options
    It doesn't matter how old you are, feeling good and being healthy takes work. You can do it!
  • kirsty736
    kirsty736 Posts: 65
    Options
    Hey I just joined and Im 20 too :) My goal is to look good at my 21st birthday in November, and even better at my graduation next summer. Its nice there are people here with similar aims! xx
  • taffyislegend
    Options
    You can add me! ♥
  • nebulinda
    nebulinda Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I added you!