Fitness NSV

Options
Today, I managed to get through BOTH of my workouts (JM's Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism and No More Trouble Zones) without missing a single rep! No collapsing on the map! No stopping to catch my breath! No stalling to get a drink of water!

Full disclosure: I can't do the Surrender's because it kills my knees, but I did everything else!

Loosing weight is great, but I think gaining strength is ultimately more rewarding. And most importantly, I have no excuse for not being able to finish completely in the future! :happy:

Replies

• emma7437
    emma7437 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Well done. It is such an amazing feeling when you can finish something that previously seemed (or was) impossible. Congratulations and keep up the good work. What's your next challenge???
  • shortymordy
    Options
    My husband and I are taking up cycling, so the first challenge is not to crash! :laugh:

There's a 100 mile race in my city in the fall - that might be my next goal. If not this year then next!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!