Looking for friends

Options
Heya All,

So i installed the app, and i have decided to really do it this time. I WILL loose the weight i am planning on. I am from Skandinavia and am looking for likeminded people to friend, so that we can motivate one another.

I have a lot of weight to loose (40 kg). I have allready lost a lot of weight (33 kg) so i am well on my way. I would prefer it if your road ahead is also long. I am aiming for a slow weight loss, and i am not on any special diet, nor will i get on one.

As far as exercise goes i walk a lot but I am not doing anything further than that. Perhaps i will in time, but at the moment it is simply not an option due to medical issues.

So, if you can recognize some of yourself in this, please send me a message. I still need to figure out exactly how this all works, so it may take me a little time to find you back. I hope to hear from you soon.

Replies

• timjai
    timjai Posts: 113
    Options
    Whack a photo up, even if it's of your cat and I'll happily motivate the lbs off of you!
  • Cilledyr
    Cilledyr Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    *lol*

I can do that... I was going to wait until later to get a propper picture, but i think i have a temporary one to upload.. :)