Has anyone tried the Body by Vi shakes?

Options
2»

Replies

• Debby0904
    Debby0904 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Yeah I am doing them but I noticed that I was hungery after 3 to 4 hours and I thought it's sapposed to stop you from being hungery any one else have this problem????

There is no food nor protein shake that will take away your hunger all day. Might I suggest you read about insulin levels, etc.? Getting hungry after 3 to 4 hours is normal. This is why it is suggested we eat 3 meals and 2 or 3 light snacks during the day. blah blah blah
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    In.

And reporting sales pitches. :flowerforyou:
    Already beat ya to it. :smile:

Go team?! :bigsmile:
  • mekse
    mekse Posts: 2
    Options
    I have been using them for about 2 weeks. I feel great and have lost 5lbs so far, nothing compared to the testimonials of big pounds fast. I changed my lifestyle though.

Before I started, I was not eating breakfast or lunch. I was also not working out or paying any attention to what I was eating. The shakes are quick, easy, and I pack them with healthy things I would never eat otherwise. I have read a lot of articles stating the Vi shakes are not healthy long term so I am looking for a healthier alternative.
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    I have read a lot of articles stating the Vi shakes are not healthy long term so I am looking for a healthier alternative.

A balanced diet and exercise work incredibly well.
  • mekse
    mekse Posts: 2
    Options
    So do support and encouragement!

I am exercising and eating a balanced diet, now. I only started the shake as a vehicle to begin my fitness journey. Only looking for an alternative to the additional nutrients provided by the shake.
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    So do support and encouragement!

I am exercising and eating a balanced diet, now. I only started the shake as a vehicle to begin my fitness journey. Only looking for an alternative to the additional nutrients provided by the shake.
    I'm not going to support or encourage someone that is doing something that they admit isn't long term, sustainable, or healthy. Unless the quote function failed when I quoted what YOU said about the shakes. Maybe I broke the interwebs.
  • fitgal05
    fitgal05 Posts: 149
    Options
    How about just eating healthy foods at a calorie deficit and exercising? No one gets a BMW, but you still wind up healthy. Shame that this still comes up.

You mean to tell me that people can get in shape with common sense and hard work?! Get out...
  • cnlargent
    cnlargent Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I'll be damned if I'm skipping my breakfast or lunch to drink a shake.
  • Tercob
    Tercob Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I took Shakeology last year for 3 months for breakfast. I really liked it, I didn't feel deprived. I felt hungry around the same time I did if I had eaten breakfast. I stopped because of the price. But I lost 20 lbs last year, 15 of which I was taking the shakes. And I did not gain it back after I stopped with the shakes.