ChaLEAN Extreme Results/Pics/Advice

Options
tabithajoyy
tabithajoyy Posts: 680 Member
Please would everyone share their experience with ChaLean Extreme? I am currently on day 6 and loving it SO much. I would like to see some before and after's, any success stories & also any advice! Thank you :)

Replies

• tbresina
    tbresina Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Sorry, can't help......ive never even heard of ti!
  • KimLeyva
    KimLeyva Posts: 14
    Options
    Sorry - me either.....I am always weary of 'extreme results'.....
  • bella_ragazzaxo
    bella_ragazzaxo Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    What is ChaLEAN?
  • dupaboo
    dupaboo Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I'm interested, too. I've been eyeing up that program for a while. It's a Beachbody product: http://www.beachbody.com/product/fitness_programs/chalean_extreme.do?code=SEMB_GOOGLE_CLE&extcmp=11122061151&gclid=CPrk0b6l0q4CFYNo4Aod3XEYyA
  • tabithajoyy
    Options
    What is ChaLEAN?

ChaLEAN is a BeachBody workout program Either go to beachbody.com or youtube to see a video. Its 90 days long and its a program that you use weights/or bands. There is also cardio in the mix as well. Its all about "Muscle Burns Fat". I am loving it right now and i can't wait to see my results. The pkg you get when you buy it comes with ALOT. On beachbody.com i paid about $105 for it. You will pay more for it on ebay or amazon.

Also: You do not bulk up, you just tone & get some definition. Muscle burns fat :)
  • jjnt007
    jjnt007 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    How long has it took you to lose 42 pounds?
  • rdevaughn
    rdevaughn Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I LOVE all chalene johnson workouts!! i did turbojam and got great results!! i have chalean extreme but havent started it yet... i plan on doing it next year after i have my 3rd baby! :) good luck and stick with it!! :)
  • amymt10
    amymt10 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I did ChaLean Extreme for 60 days. I got sick and never finished the last phase. But i loved it!!! I didnt loose hardly any weight but I lost in inches. My strength and endurance definitely increased!!! My pictures are at home and I'm at work so cant post them so you can see right now. If I remember I will do that when I get home.
  • Vonnie2006
    Vonnie2006 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I'm waiting for mine to arrive. Hopefully today or tomorrow! I can't wait. Gotta tone this body in shape before my one year anniversary in July!
  • stevewynjones
    stevewynjones Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    I'm "friends" with her sister on Facebook ( along with a few squillion others ).... results are great like all BB products but you have to put the work in.......
  • BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    I did it for about 30 Days, but that was around the time when I started to fall of the wagon so I didn't complete it. I will say that I thoroughly enjoy that program. And I highly recommend it.
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    it's an awesome program, I have only really done the cardio dvd though. I love it, and if anyone is interested ebay always has an auction and I got mines for like 30bucks
  • Altruista75
    Altruista75 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I did this program and loved it! I didn't get the result that people featured ever do but I know I gained some serious muscle and definition. I plan on redoing this program at some point! Stick with it!
  • Victoria2448
    Victoria2448 Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    I'm "friends" with her sister on Facebook ( along with a few squillion others ).... results are great like all BB products but you have to put the work in.......

YUP!
    They all work super well, if you follow the programs and do the work.
  • tabithajoyy
    Options
    I LOVE all chalene johnson workouts!! i did turbojam and got great results!! i have chalean extreme but havent started it yet... i plan on doing it next year after i have my 3rd baby! :) good luck and stick with it!! :)

I love turbo jam as well. I was either gonna go with this program or turbo fire. I went with this one but when i am done i may look into buying turbo fire. Good luck and congrats on your 3rd baby :)
  • tabithajoyy
    Options
    I'm waiting for mine to arrive. Hopefully today or tomorrow! I can't wait. Gotta tone this body in shape before my one year anniversary in July!

You can totally do it! I can already tell its toning & strengthing me and im only on day 6. I can only imagine day 30, 60, & 90!

Congrats on your anniversary coming up & great goal =)
  • tabithajoyy
    Options

Thank you for the feedback! I intend to put my hardest into the program. I already feel like im getting stronger!
  • tabithajoyy
    Options
    I did ChaLean Extreme for 60 days. I got sick and never finished the last phase. But i loved it!!! I didnt loose hardly any weight but I lost in inches. My strength and endurance definitely increased!!! My pictures are at home and I'm at work so cant post them so you can see right now. If I remember I will do that when I get home.

I hope you will post later =) I will friend you so i can remember to ask you as well if you dont mind. I imagine i will lose some weight but just like you ill lose inches and gain muscle. The muscle will burn the fat :)
  • Cpuff70
    Cpuff70 Posts: 153
    Options
    Hi. I did about 60 days of CLX in 2009 & was in the best shape I had been in in a LONG time, was seeing muscle tone, shed several inches & some pounds too, sorry don't have the stats or pics right now. Then I went to Hawaii, got off track & didn't get back on & lost all of the wonderful results I had worked so hard for. :sad: I am now doing a hybrid of Turbo Fire (LOVE IT!!) & CLX & seeing some amazing results yet again. Stick with it & you will be rewarded for all the hard work for sure! :smile:
  • Callidreamr
    Callidreamr Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I am on my first week of the Burn phase of ChaLean Extreme. I am going to continue for the 3 months, which is right on time for summer. I was also interested in Turbo Fire and may reward myself with it after I finish my goal with CE. I would love to see or hear about others results also!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!