change up..

Options
SueD66
SueD66 Posts: 405 Member
I have made the choice to change when i exercise. I was doing it at night before bed, couldn't sleep not sure if that was it or not but i thought i would try. Yep it worked. I now get up at 4:30 am and work out by 5ish. I have been sleeping like a rock.
Have any of you changed up your work out in any way?

Replies

• klkelley
    klkelley Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I did the same thing as working out of an evening keeps me pumped for hours. I now work out in the mornings also. I bowl on a league on Tuesday night and find that I cannot get to sleep for several hours after I get home.
  • ash190489
    ash190489 Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    I tried working out in the mornings rather than afternoons or nights as sometimes I feel really tired from work at that time, however I found that I always worked out for longer and harder at night && it makes me too rushed in the mornings for work. I feel exhausted at work after lunch. So I tried to change things up, but it didn't quite work for me. I try and mix it up a bit still though.

:-)
  • mmsilvia
    mmsilvia Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I prefer to workout in the mornings. But, a few months ago I switched it up due to schedules and started working out at night. It fights better into my schedule (for now) so I will keep it but, I can't wait to get back to my morning workouts.

Love that feeling of energy you have all day after working out.
  • arickim
    arickim Posts: 137
    Options
    If I do not get on the treadmill by 8am, I will not do it. I have so much energy in the morning that I can go forever. I sometimes make myself get on there in the evening(if I have something going in the mornings), but it takes a lot. I am so a morning person. Get up at 5am with a smile on my face. Would like to workout right when I wake, but hubby and son are still sleeping.