Newbie lots to lose, baby weight +

Options
I downloaded the app on my phone a few weeks ago, but this is my first real visit to the site. I am ready to get serious about weight loss and have about 90-100 lbs to lose, some of which is baby weight, as I have an 18 month old.

I am 38 and I am on a mission to finally lose this weight and complete a half marathon before I turn 40.

A little background: I was dx with PCOS shortly after becoming pregnant with my first child 10 years ago. I had GD and was told by the Endo that I probably had PCOS, but there was little I would be able to do about it, and that losing weight would be almost impossible. A few years later I struggled with unexplained secondary inftertility and the treatments and stress helped me pack on even more pounds. Two years ago I was happily surprised to discover I was pregnant and now here I am, with about 100 lbs to lose.

I am hoping to make friends here and get some support, as I come from a family of skinny people who, while they love & support me 100%, really just don't get it!