First Week: 3.8 pounds :D

Options
Cath138
Cath138 Posts: 60 Member
It's my first week on MFP and I already lost 3.8 pounds! But the best part, I worked out (The bar method) 4 times this week and I already feel stronger and sexier ;) I also eat a lot healtier, 5 portions of fruits and 5 portions of veggies, 8 to 10 glasses of water. But I still allow myself some treats now and then! I just needed to share my small victory :)
I hope it's going well for everybody!
Good luck to you all:flowerforyou:
Feel free to had me !

Replies

• qballjr13
    qballjr13 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! I am on day 2 and cant wait to get to that one week mark! You are well on the road to making a change! Keep up the good work!!
  • Coco_Puff
    Coco_Puff Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    Yay!!!! Keep it up!!!
  • CalPolyBronco
    CalPolyBronco Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    WTG!! The first week is always the best, and it gives you the motivation to move forward!! Keep up the good work!
  • gsenriquez
    gsenriquez Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Keep it up. I consider today as my day 2. I fell off the wagon since Thanksgiving and now getting my feet grounded and my eyes on the prize. :-)
  • Richdogg38
    Richdogg38 Posts: 152
    Options
    It's my first week on MFP and I already lost 3.8 pounds! But the best part, I worked out (The bar method) 4 times this week and I already feel stronger and sexier ;) I also eat a lot healtier, 5 portions of fruits and 5 portions of veggies, 8 to 10 glasses of water. But I still allow myself some treats now and then! I just needed to share my small victory :)
    I hope it's going well for everybody!
    Good luck to you all:flowerforyou:
    Feel free to had me !
    That is no "small" victory....that is a really huge victory!!! Congrats and welcome to MFP! :drinker:
  • FionaHelen
    FionaHelen Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Fantastic start to your Journey wtg!
  • shirleycottrell
    shirleycottrell Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Don't get discouraged if it doesn't happen every week. My first month I lost 10 lbs. Next/last month .5 but thie first week of this momth 2 lbs. The thing that kept me going was measuring as those numbers kept decreasing even though I didn't loose lbs. Stay focused and the other tip do it for you no one else.
  • kizzaii
    kizzaii Posts: 52
    Options
    Yay good job! :)
  • TriedEverything
    TriedEverything Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Great start - yay! :happy: When you get good results like that, it really encourages you to keep going.

Not quite sure what the bar method is, but you are obviously impressed with it! :laugh: Will look into that!
  • Cath138
    Cath138 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    The Bar Method is a mix of pilates, yoga, ballet and isometrics. It kicks my butt everytime I do it, and I feel every muscle in my body working and I LOVE it! I do the dvds and they are very affordable (20$) and you get result fast (on my flexibility and my strenght, a month ago I couldn't do a push up to save my life, and now I can do 30 in a row! I finally found THE PERFECT workout for me and it's awesome :)

And thank you everyone for the kind words!:flowerforyou:
  • KristieLynn007
    Options
    Good for you 3.8 lbs is GREAT!!! Keep up the good work.
  • EmilyMae12
    EmilyMae12 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Wow, that is fantastic!
  • MelissR75
    MelissR75 Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    Great job!!
  • mrsjennifermaffei
    Options
    CONGRATS, I'm eating healthy and doing 30DS and have lost 3-4lbs this week also!
  • flsl
    flsl Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Thats great!

Like that you are feeling 'stronger and sexier'. Thats what its all about :-)
  • leenie312
    Options
    Hope youre still doing well! Keep it up!!

I just started using MFP, and I go to the bar method as well! I go at least three times a week and I love the results, I was wondering how you measure this in the fitness section on MFP?

Thanks!
  • phatty4dayz
    phatty4dayz Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    That's an excellent way to start off. Keep the motivation and good luck on ur journey!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!