Dreamed about weight loss...new goal!

NewLIFEstyle4ME
NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
I had a dream last night about weight loss...I dreamed that I reached my goal of 130--and I was too skinny:sad:
You would think this was a good dream...but it was more like a nightmare:sick: :sick: I was stick skinny all of my life (before we started having children late in life), and I absolutely HATED being stick thin, just as much as I hate being fat.

I dreamed I went shopping for clothes and a size 3 (do they make those anymore:tongue: ) was too big for me, then i tried a size 5 and those too looked tacky on me and tried many other things on in those sizes and they didn't look good on me, just like when I was fat--shopping in my dream was a nightmare.

When I woke up this morning, I prayed about it (which i didn't do before I set my goal of 130) and I now am going to raise my final goal weight to 140-145! I want to be a size 7. I think for my age and frame, this will be the "perfect" size for me!!! I won't lock myself into a box--period. So...this is a major and humbling NSV to me.

Replies

• CDresp
    CDresp Posts: 201 Member
    Dreamed you were too skinny? Wow. I so CANNOT relate to that story. :wink: Hang in there anyway!!
  • I can relate to you on this.

When I was in high school, I think I weighted about 120/125 and I was super thin with a little pot belly =) I HATED being that thin. As I got into college I gained some weight and I can remember getting on a scale seeing 142.0 and thinking I was a good size, just had too much tummy. I've came to grips that having tummy is just apart of my genetics, I am 38-31-40 currently. Psstt... that was the best body I ever had!! So now I've set my goal at 140.0 focusing on lowering body fat and getting endurance in workouts (something I totally lack).
  • Tara1090
    Tara1090 Posts: 199 Member
    :) those awful weight dreams we all have! Its great that you set a goal for yourself... but sometimes the number on the scale does not mean much. its about how YOU feel :) Good luck on your journey!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!