What's for breakfast?

Options

Replies

• sheepysaccount
    sheepysaccount Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    two pieces of toast with melting butter, two crunchy breads slices with mustard spread, coffee (not self-made today) and a chocolate rhino with milk cream inside :) 487 calories total and a great start in the day.
  • arizonaladybug
    arizonaladybug Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I had 2 hard boiled Eggs, 1 Activia low Fat Strawberrry Yogurt and a Cup of Coffee. :)
    250 Calories. Yours sounds alot better thou! and less calories... wish I had a stove at work!
  • dcsump2
    dcsump2 Posts: 73
    Options
    Hooked on fruit smooties lately. Easy, filling, and guilt free!
  • parrothead60
    parrothead60 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Eggo multi grain waffle with a tablespoon of peanut butter and diet cranberry juice.
  • flyingwrite
    flyingwrite Posts: 264
    Options
    1/2 cup homemade granola with strawberries, blueberries and 1/2 cup almond milk. Total calories: 273
  • jenlarz
    jenlarz Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    Today-oatmeal
    Yesterday-Whole wheat english muffin sandwich, 1 egg with a tbs of salsa cooked in and a 1/2 slice of cheese-happened to be out of low fat cheese, otherwise that woulda been it. Was yummy. also good with some kind of meat added in bacon, ham, going to buy or make some turkey sausage patties
  • ❤lindsay❤dawn❤
    Options
    I don't usually have a good breakfast, so I'm simply bumping for ideas... : ))
  • Denjo060
    Denjo060 Posts: 1,008
    Options
    1/4 cup egg beaters Microwaved
    1 slice Kraft Fat Free Cheese
    Arnolds whole wheat flat roll
    shake of hot pepper flakes (i put them on everything)
    a squirt of mustard

1 55 calories
  • 99clmsntgr
    99clmsntgr Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    1 1/2 servings of Quaker original oatmeal, made with milk, one serving of homemade pear-apple butter (the slow-cooker recipe from Martha Stewart's webpage) mixed in. Delicious.
  • Nickiii_123
    Nickiii_123 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Today I ate a slice of Rudi's Gluten Free Bakery multigrain bread with a whole egg fried using Pam cooking spray. I sprinkle fresh black pepper and a little hawaiian sea salt on top. I also usually have a piece of fruit on the side, today it was an orange. Keeps me full for hours! :)
  • LoriBarefoot
    LoriBarefoot Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    A hard boiled egg sandwich! A hard boiled egg sliced, on whole wheat toast, with smart sqeeze butter, and fat free cheese. Soooo good!

205 Cal
  • neubauer7
    neubauer7 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I had two egg whites, a hillshire farm jalapeño sausage link, and 1/4 cup fat free cottage cheese.

Scrambled the egg and sausage together, then put the cottage cheese on top. Added a little salt and pepper.

214 calories.

How about you?

That sounds good! I had eggbeaters scrambled with with spinach, 1/8c shredded cheddar, and 1tbs salsa at 9am. It's yum and keeps me going until 2! :bigsmile:
  • bzmom
    bzmom Posts: 1,332 Member
    Options
    I made a banana pancake from a recipe I got here
    2 egg whites
    1/2 a large banana
    sprinkle of cinammon

I dressed the pancakes with a mix I made of
    1 large strawberry
    1/2 cup of cottage cheese
    1 tsp of honey

It was pretty yummy!

I ended using half of the dressing and all came out to 161 calories!!
  • PinkEarthMama
    PinkEarthMama Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    Four cups of coffee with quik & milk.

A slice of whole grain bread with pb & a bit o honey.
  • Sandydee60
    Sandydee60 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal and 1 piece of toast with no cal butter spray
  • tequila09
    tequila09 Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    i'm boring and have a protein shake every day (140 cals) unless it is my complete day off where i sleep in til brunch then i would have either scrambled egg whites or a sammich or salad or whatever else i wanted.
  • daterminedfatburnerX
    daterminedfatburnerX Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I had a green smoothie. (My every day morning)

2C Spinach, ground flax, frozen 5 fruit blend, greek yogurt (PC Raspberry and Cranberry), Organic vanilla almond milk, and a banana.

that sounds really good il have to try that
  • ♥Amy♥
    ♥Amy♥ Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    Yesterday: Pumpkin oatmeal with 1/2 scoop vanilla creme protein powder mixed in & an apple

Today: Egg/Egg White Scramble with sauteed green bell pepper, onion, and red bell pepper. Heated up a turkey sausage patty & cut it up and added that in. Also had an apple.
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    One cup of Silk unsweetened soy milk with one teaspoon of Hershey's 50% less sugar chocolate syrup.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    2 bananas, 2 kiwis and 1/3 cup of blueberries with skim milk and ice in the blender, 2 nutrigrain whole wheat eggos with 1 tbsp of crunchy peanut butter and 2 bottles of H20

then I took off like a damn ninja