Hey all im looking for some help.

Options
I currently 242.4 pounds and am looking to weigh around 220. This is my temporary goal as I will porlly decide to loose more after the fact. I have opened my journal up so that people can see what I am doing for excersie and what I am eating for food. I am about 6 feet and am 30 years of age. My measurements are neck 17.5 in, waist 48 in. and hips 41 in. I consume about 3 or 4 nalgeens (32oz per nalgeen)of water per day. i do not have calipers or anyting so i can not measure anything like that.

I started my weigt loss journey at around 280 pounds last summer. My wife and I decided to go vegaterian for health reasons, and because the only things my two boys would want to eat were the highly processed meats(kilbasa,hotdogs, formed chicken product). I started that in late August, and from August to january I had lost about 16 lbs. In January I started MFP and am glad that I have because I have lost 23lbs. My reason for posting is I want to make sure that I am doing things right.
I do take multivitamin and a b-complex because i do not eat meat. I know this post may sound random but I am just looking for whatever help or advice people might be able to give me.

Thank you all in advance.

Replies