When do you weigh yourself?

Options
When are you supposed to weigh yourself?
Because depending on what time I weigh myself it changes the result, so I have no idea how much I actually weigh.

Replies

• KLavallee322
    KLavallee322 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    First thing in the morning before I have any food. I think thats the best time to do so .
  • privatetime
    privatetime Posts: 118
    Options
    I want to compare apples to apples, inasmuch as possible.

So, I weigh myself after my mornining workout, naked, just before I get in the shower, before I eat or drink anything.
  • trhops
    trhops Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Everyday... After using restroom and nude. Helps me to stay accountable.
  • Amazon_Who
    Amazon_Who Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    My "official weigh in" is at my T.O.P.S. meeting on Friday mornings. I always have the same breakfast that day just to be consistent.
  • hope516
    hope516 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    I don't think it matters WHEN you weigh, as long as each time you are consistent. (same place, same time, same clothing "none is better) I am 2 pounds heavier every afternoon.

But I weigh first thing in the morning, naked as the day I was born, and after I go potty :laugh:
  • SavageRabidBeast
    SavageRabidBeast Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    I do my weigh-in's every Sunday mornings right when I get up. Definitely more accurate when you weigh yourself when nude.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,651 Member
    Options
    I want to compare apples to apples, inasmuch as possible.

So, I weigh myself after my mornining workout, naked, just before I get in the shower, before I eat or drink anything.

I do the exact same thing. The important thing is to be consistent or else the scale will drive you crazy. :smile: