30 Days of Progress!!!

Options
Start - Feb. 6, 2012 - 181 lbs

IMG_3135-1-2.jpg

Current - Mar. 6, 2012 lbs - 170 lbs

6-1-2-1.jpg

I am so pumped!!! I can't believe how much my body has changed in just one month! I know I have ways to go before I am at were I need to be, but just looking at these pics is great motivation for me to continue on this journey to be the most healthy me I can be!

Ok! finally I got the pics to show up! It's a little cut off....guess I didn't resize them small enough! :|

Replies

• Stephie_J
    Stephie_J Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Start - Feb. 6, 2012 - 181 lbs

IMG_3135-1-1.jpg

Current - Mar. 6, 2012 lbs - 170 lbs

6-1-2.jpg

I am so pumped!!! I can't believe how much my body has changed in just one month! I know I have ways to go before I am at were I need to be, but just looking at these pics is great motivation for me to continue on this journey to be the most healthy me I can be!

You missed out the img tags :)

Well done! Keep up the good work, you are doing great! :D
  • k8es
    k8es Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Great job, keep it up!!!
  • hope516
    hope516 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    amazing!!!
  • RachelGraceReed83
    RachelGraceReed83 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    ok
  • A_Fit_Mom
    A_Fit_Mom Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You have done a great job, and you can definitely see the difference.
  • Stormyyy
    Stormyyy Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    WOW!! What a difference in ur upper back, lower and upper tummy. Well done and keep going Girl, the change is fantastic!! :heart:
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    Great job! You can really see a difference in your body shape! Keep up the amazing work! ^_^
  • kolkol
    kolkol Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    wow i can def tell! keep up the good work!
  • RachelGraceReed83
    Options
    Thanks everyone!

I cant edit my post now. I went back to photbucket and tried to resize them. oh well...maybe I can figure it out for next time!
  • allynady
    allynady Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    11 lbs in a month is AWESOME!! Keep it up!
  • fdlafon
    fdlafon Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Keep doing what you are doing. It is working wonderfully!
    11 pounds in 30 days is GREAT!!!
  • MrsStacie
    MrsStacie Posts: 22
    Options
    That's awesome!! Keep up the great work!!
  • daniellek10
    daniellek10 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    THAT IS AWESOME~~ you def give me hope, I go to disney in about 60 days and I keep messing with my head that I can't lose anything in that short amt of time!! but you look awesome!!
  • RachelGraceReed83
    Options
    THAT IS AWESOME~~ you def give me hope, I go to disney in about 60 days and I keep messing with my head that I can't lose anything in that short amt of time!! but you look awesome!!

You can definitely do it!! Just takes a whole lot of hard work and healthy food choices!

Good luck to you, and have fun at disney! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!