Need Friends

Hi,

My name is Candy and I need friends. My goal is 50 pounds and need positive encouragement. I lost 64 pounds several years ago but put it all back on by stress eating this past year. I am a binge eater and really have to stay on task to be successful. :smile:

Replies

• nrsymom
    nrsymom Posts: 65 Member
    Friend request sent!
  • JBlunt22
    JBlunt22 Posts: 12
    Hi Candy,

I am new to this site and I was also thinking I need friends but did not want to weirdly friend random people because I am not sure if that is what you do on this site.

My goal is 15-20 pounds and I need positive encouragement too! Like you I am a terrible binge eater, I am really good at meals and with people but then I get home or working and I just need a break so I eat and I eat a LOT very quickly and in a short amount of time then I feel absolutely terrible. My stomach hurts and I feel bad about myself :( I would love the support to be able to check on this site and encourage my friends as a break rather than grabbing a smart pack popcorn followed by another then another then some cookies (I mean it sounds bad when you write it out but honestly that is what happens!)

So if anyone wants lots of encouragement and wants to be my friend on this site as well, friend me :)

Thanks Cindy for making the first introduction!
    JBuntgirl