A NSV that shocked even me

Options
OKmac3
OKmac3 Posts: 192 Member
My fiancee and I are looking for clothes for me to wear for our wedding ceremony on March 31 and we have decided to wear clothes that are more us rather than the whole tux and dress hoopla that we both have already done before. We had special ordered a shirt from the Buckle but my arms have gotten bigger and the shirt did not fit and we were looking to go up to a XXXL just so that I could get my arm in it. (That is not the NSV) I had to run out to the car to get my fiancee's purse (yes I walked the length of the mall with a purse in my hand and got some freaked out looks from people...who cares about them) and she found a shirt that she liked. I normally wear a XXL and the shirt she found was a Large and it fit perfectly!

Now for the NSV....I walked up to the counter where she was at so that I could show her and we decided to get it. I pulled the shirt off right there and walked around the store back to the fitting room with no shirt on! I have never been confident enough to do that before EVER. When I got to the fitting room I looked in the mirror and realized what I just did my reaction was 1. Damn what did I just do? 2. I ate too much sodium today and then I looked back toward the counter and my lady was checking me out and smiling big time.

We got home and her daughter who is 8 said, "Macky, why did you walk around the store without a shirt?" I told her I have no idea. She says, "Well I notice that the baby is almost gone. Good job Macky." (she would say I have a baby in my stomach since it was so big).

Made my night.

Replies

• lizard053
    lizard053 Posts: 2,344 Member
    Options
    That's pretty cool!
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    *SUPER DUPER LIKE*

That's fantastic Mac. Of course now we need pics.... :wink:
  • tistal
    tistal Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    ♥♥♥ this! Congrats!! That had to have been a HUGE feel good moment!!!
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    This is probably my favorite NSV I have read about in a *long* time.

Congrats!
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    This just makes me smile :) Rock on with your bad self. I am always a fan of topless!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    Sweetest NSV ever! Congratulations on the upcoming wedding!
  • shanna0413
    shanna0413 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • Secret_Agent_007
    Options
    Great story. There's no friggin way you'd catch me in the mall with no shirt on. Congrats! That must be a great feeling!
  • lovinlife71
    lovinlife71 Posts: 230
    Options
    LOVE IT!!!! Great job!!!
  • Hollyjd1019
    Hollyjd1019 Posts: 148
    Options
    Great story! :)
  • dakoerber
    dakoerber Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome!
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
    Options
    Awww!!
  • wannabehotmomma
    wannabehotmomma Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Awww cute story!! That is a great NSV!! Congrats!!
  • fdlafon
    fdlafon Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Awesome story!
    I love it!!!!
  • sewerchick93
    sewerchick93 Posts: 1,440 Member
    Options
    AWW!! what a great NSV
  • GretchenReine
    GretchenReine Posts: 1,427 Member
    Options
    That is an awesome NSV! I love her comment about the baby! I agree with the others...need pics!
  • janehen12
    janehen12 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Pics or it didnt happen.

Just kidding (no really i want pics :D)
    Well done!!
  • vsyates
    vsyates Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    WTG Macky! This is the absolute best NSV and such a feel good moment. I definitely *LIKE* :happy: Congratulations on your success and your upcoming wedding!!!
  • darlilama
    darlilama Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Hilarious and AWESOME at the same time! WTG! Pics, pics... Where are the pics? :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!