Thanks for discussing the Wii Fit! It is so much fun!

Options
Exercising is not something that I really enjoy. I hear talk of this "high" others get from exercising and I'm just not there yet(and I'm not sure that I'll ever be:noway: ). My husband and son bought me a Wii Fit as an early Mother's Day gift and I love it! We were up half the night playing with it! I have a disease that prevents me from doing many exercises, but I do a lot of walking, working in my gardens, and use the exercise bike. I have to be very careful about the intensity of the above exercises. The Wii Fit is perfect for me! We also played the boxing on the sports game and my arms are sore this morning. :laugh: Anyway, I just wanted anyone to know that is thinking of buying one that, in my humble opinion, they are worth the money. The best part is the fun factor! :wink: I am not an expert, just a person trying to move this moutain that has been in my life for 17 years!

Replies

• hulkj
    hulkj Posts: 218
    Options
    Exercising is not something that I really enjoy. I hear talk of this "high" others get from exercising and I'm just not there yet(and I'm not sure that I'll ever be:noway: ). My husband and son bought me a Wii Fit as an early Mother's Day gift and I love it! We were up half the night playing with it! I have a disease that prevents me from doing many exercises, but I do a lot of walking, working in my gardens, and use the exercise bike. I have to be very careful about the intensity of the above exercises. The Wii Fit is perfect for me! We also played the boxing on the sports game and my arms are sore this morning. :laugh: Anyway, I just wanted anyone to know that is thinking of buying one that, in my humble opinion, they are worth the money. The best part is the fun factor! :wink: I am not an expert, just a person trying to move this moutain that has been in my life for 17 years!