losing weight while breastfeeding?

Options
2»

Replies

• fairfsmith
    fairfsmith Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Having a very hard time loosing weight while breastfeeding. With my son I breastfed him til he was 2 and it wasn't until then I could get the weight off. Now I'm breastfeeding my daughter it took me 6 weeks of diet and exercise to loose 6 pounds I took a break for a month and gained back 9 pounds! So trying to get back to loosing weight . So frustrated. I now have GG 34 boobs and my body is storing fat like a walrus so over this breastfeeding body! If you can figure out a better way to loose let me know.
  • shabbychick81
    shabbychick81 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    http://eatmore2weighless.com/nursing-weight-loss/
    Having a very hard time loosing weight while breastfeeding. With my son I breastfed him til he was 2 and it wasn't until then I could get the weight off. Now I'm breastfeeding my daughter it took me 6 weeks of diet and exercise to loose 6 pounds I took a break for a month and gained back 9 pounds! So trying to get back to loosing weight . So frustrated. I now have GG 34 boobs and my body is storing fat like a walrus so over this breastfeeding body! If you can figure out a better way to loose let me know.
  • PinkCupcakes84
    PinkCupcakes84 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I lost 48lbs from breastfeeding. She's 7 months now and it has slowed down. I'm happy though because I'm now 21lbs less than my prepregnancy weight. Everyone's different though.