New today!!

Options
I signed up today and am looking forward to tracking my progress through MFP! I have already enjoyed reading so many motivational success stories.

Replies

• mygrl4meee
    mygrl4meee Posts: 943 Member
    Options
    Welcome. Its been a neat site for me so far.
  • kristensuz
    kristensuz Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    welcome!
  • MeMountainMom
    MeMountainMom Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I just started yesterday. Lets get skinny :)
  • joannlynn12
    Options
    Welcome. : I joined a few days ago. Feel free to add me too :)
  • mamamc03
    mamamc03 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    I have been here since June and am TOTALLY addicted!! I am on here more than on angry birds on my phone and more than facebook on the computer. ;)
  • CaliIsMe
    CaliIsMe Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I started a month ago and did well for the first few weeks then went totally way off track! Hopefully I can get back on it and stay on it. :smile:
  • CaliIsMe
    CaliIsMe Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    opps
  • liztherev
    liztherev Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have been a member for sometime, but kept everything to myself. Today I find I need some helpful hints from those who overcome the struggles. I know my age has something to do with not losing weight, but it can't be all of it. Any suggestions on how to raise your metabolism? I exercise (a lot), eat sensible, 1000 to 1200 calories daily and it just doesn't seem to melt away the pounds. Any body got any suggestions????
  • candctaber
    candctaber Posts: 274
    Options
    Welcome! I've been on for a few weeks and have met some great people! Best of luck to you on your weight loss! :happy:
  • Laurielronic
    Laurielronic Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I have been here since June and am TOTALLY addicted!! I am on here more than on angry birds on my phone and more than facebook on the computer. ;)

I am trying to give up my facebook habit! I finally quit all of the addicting games! I have to make sure I get those workouts in:) You are doing awesome! Keep up the good work!!
  • Laurielronic
    Laurielronic Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I've been on for a few weeks and have met some great people! Best of luck to you on your weight loss! :happy:

Thank you! I wish you luck also!! You are doing great so far!
  • Andufrene
    Andufrene Posts: 44
    Options
    Welcome! Good luck on your weight loss! Feel free to add me, Anyone!
  • Rikib004
    Rikib004 Posts: 51
    Options
    I just started too! Good luck!
  • LisamarieBond14
    LisamarieBond14 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Hi!!

I started using the phone app last week but have just stumbled across the forums today!! I'm now on a serious friend recruitment drive - ADD ME!! :P

Good luck :)