Trying to get into this

I've been working out for a little under a month and I had an account on here but didn't update it since I used other apps on my phone. I really think this could be useful and I just wanted to say hey to everyone. I have 10 pounds to lose and I'd love to make friends on here. My names Tess (obviously). Anyway good luck on all your goals :)

Replies

• mamamc03
    mamamc03 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Just commit Tess. If you have it on your phone, look at is as an app you use constantly all day. If you are using it on your computer, look at it as an addition to FB. I love it and have found so much success...I mean look @ my ticker.
  • nrsymom
    nrsymom Posts: 65 Member
    I've been working out for a little under a month and I had an account on here but didn't update it since I used other apps on my phone. I really think this could be useful and I just wanted to say hey to everyone. I have 10 pounds to lose and I'd love to make friends on here. My names Tess (obviously). Anyway good luck on all your goals :)

Tess this is a wonderful site and the app for your phone will help you stay on track no matter where you are. I have the most success when I log everyday and preferably after each meal. Sometimes I will even pre-log so that I can stay on track if I am going out to eat or to a party. Hope this helps and feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like.
  • tesskb328
    tesskb328 Posts: 19 Member

Tess this is a wonderful site and the app for your phone will help you stay on track no matter where you are. I have the most success when I log everyday and preferably after each meal. Sometimes I will even pre-log so that I can stay on track if I am going out to eat or to a party. Hope this helps and feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like.

I've started pre-logging and it's really helped me out. I also use the Lose It! app and it's helped me a lot too. I'm really good about charting before or right after I eat/exercise. I'll definitely add you.
  • tesskb328
    tesskb328 Posts: 19 Member
    Just commit Tess. If you have it on your phone, look at is as an app you use constantly all day. If you are using it on your computer, look at it as an addition to FB. I love it and have found so much success...I mean look @ my ticker.

You're results are really impressive, you should totally be proud. I need to add the app on my phone again.