Met my Goal! But need Help!

Options
sippy78
sippy78 Posts: 17 Member
Now that I have met my goal. I need to set other goals. My goal was to lose 30 lbs and I have done that. Now that I have done that what kind of goals should I set for myself. I am going to run a 5k and then move onto other types of runs. But I am unsure of how I should tweak my Life Style change. I am still going to eat healthy and exercise. But unsure of what else I can do. Anyone have any ideas?

Replies

• Abrasue
    Abrasue Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Do strength training now! :) become not only skinny, but strong!!
  • mrssmith636
    mrssmith636 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I agree. If you feel like you can tone a little more, go for it. Last night I tried the Jillian Michael's yoga DVD and it was tough. You never realize how strong you have to be to hold some of those poses. Congrats on meeting your goal!!! That is a big accomplishment.
  • sippy78
    Options
    I just started P90X a week ago.
  • Longtobeslim
    Longtobeslim Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Continue to log your food. I would still weigh in once a week, maybe twice. That way if the scale starts creeping up again, you can look over what you had eaten for the past few days. I agree with the others that toning through strength training is important now. Also, continue to exercise to make maintain your wonderful weight loss easier.

Congratulations on your great loss.
  • amnski
    amnski Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! And P90X is definitely awesome! Use that program and let toning/muscle building be your new goal :D Good luck!
  • sippy78
    Options
    Thank you all!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!