• ummlovelovesyou
    ummlovelovesyou Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    Whittier, California, US.

:drinker:
  • joyjems
    joyjems Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Years ago I spent 12 summers in Fredericton, NB. Great place wish I could go back.
  • joyjems
    joyjems Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Living in Utah, USA where skiing is the main sport, after basketball of course.
  • 2kidsandadonut
    2kidsandadonut Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Greetings from BFE!!! otherwise known as Western Nebraska it is 9:46pm and it was GORGEOUS today at almost 80 degrees with a nice warm wind. I took my kids on a two mile walk to get ice cream :D
  • NeilWin
    NeilWin Posts: 21
    Options
    Sunderland, England, UK. It's 3:51am as I only finished work at 1am and have been playing Xbox :D
  • luckybunny84
    Options
    BozeAngeles, Montucky (Bozeman, MT) currently snowing and 28 beautiful degrees!
    Well hello neighbor! I am in Bozeman. Montana too :)
  • PrettyMindy14
    PrettyMindy14 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    San Diego, California :)
  • chellk71
    chellk71 Posts: 69
    Options
    the coast of South Carolina. : )
  • giselle9938
    giselle9938 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Puerto Rico :-)
  • UnderConstructionLuis
    Options
    York, Pennsylvania (Reside) but "right now" i am in Baltimore, Maryland (Office)
  • amanda8o
    amanda8o Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    sweetest place on earth Hershey Pa :) supposed to be in the 60's today Yayyyy!!
  • iluxoxo211
    iluxoxo211 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Im in Massachusetts USA..its 8:30am here the sun is shining bright :)
  • UnderConstructionLuis
    Options
    Puerto Rico :-)

Oh man....where in PR? My family is from Las Piedras and Humacao. Still have family on the beautiful island.
  • morganfox5
    Options
    Flin Flon, Manitoba, CANADA
    7:30am and I'm at work!
    feel free to add me :)
    cheers!
  • krixi
    krixi Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Oslo, Norway! Watching the snow fall outside my window yet AGAIN! I was hoping spring was just around the corner, but nope.. doesn't look like it is!
  • UnderConstructionLuis
    Options
    sweetest place on earth Hershey Pa :) supposed to be in the 60's today Yayyyy!!

Yay! We are practically neighbors.....i'm in York.
  • terra32903
    terra32903 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Upstate/Western NY.

Currently, small shared office in a 1970s building that resembles a shanty from the outside. Off work, a large 1880s house divided into two apartments near one of the more popular Finger Lakes. Family lives nearer the office (it's a 40-minute drive from here to my place)... thinking about moving back hereabouts when able. Either that or moving closer to my bf's family in Northern California.

I grew up in the same area. Although now I live on the east coast of Florida. My favorite winery hopping is the Finger Lakes. What a hidden treasure if you aren't from the area!
  • risskie
    risskie Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Kennebunkport, MAINE .... where it's 32 degrees and 10" of snow. They say 60 degrees on Thurs :heart: Don't think I could hardly stand that!!!!!
  • phillieschic
    Options
    I live in Newark, Delaware but work in Aberdeen, Maryland...and I'm looking forward to a beautiful day here in the mid-Atlantic states!