70 lbs in less than a year. Pics

Options

Replies

• tdaddybarlow
    tdaddybarlow Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    What an awesome job you have done! Keep killing it, killer!!!
  • aj_gettingfit
    Options
    Congrats! You look like a totally different person.

What types of exercising did you do to help you?
  • mnishi
    mnishi Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Great job! The first thing I noticed is your face coloring, it's not red anymore.
  • judy20in2011
    judy20in2011 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    WOW! Agree with everyone! You look like a different person, and such a baby face! :) Congratulations. You must be very proud of yourself.
  • arisbett
    arisbett Posts: 27
    Options
    Amazing!!! YAY you!
  • izzygetsbizzy
    izzygetsbizzy Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! congrats!

Your wife(?) is beautiful and your son (?) is so frikkin adorable!
  • Wil00
    Wil00 Posts: 21
    Options
    Fantastic results man!
  • kfox15
    kfox15 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Wow great job! Assuming that's your son (?), what a great example you will be to him!
  • ryanpayne4
    ryanpayne4 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much guys. It means a lot! I'm proud but not satisfied. I have some new goals I am trying to work for! Honestly I lost most of my weight with no gym membership. I just logged my food and ran (Crawled starting out lol) 2 miles a day. I was an athlete when I was younger so it came back to me pretty quick. The 1 thing it came down to was consistency. It really was as simple as that. If I ate it I logged it and I stayed under my target number. Also, I would recommend jump roping!

I have just started getting back into some weight training so maybe in a few months I'll have even more transformation type pictures to share. Another thing I'm excited about is that in 1 month and 1 day I'll be running my first ever race. Running the Crescent City Classic, a 10k. Let me know if any of you are running it.

Any thanks again, yes I'm a lucky man with the family God blessed me with. In the pictures, that is my wife of almost 3 years and my son who is almost 2. And for whoever commented about the hat...Right on! Geaux Tigers!
  • Lyndzer
    Lyndzer Posts: 41
    Options
    Wow! you look fantastic! good job
  • damehov77
    Options
    Great job...it gives me hope!!
  • bnaile
    bnaile Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Dude, you look great. Thanks for the inspiration.
  • MissTattoo
    MissTattoo Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    Oh wow! You look so much younger! You look great! Congrats!
  • ericapayne
    Options
    THAT'S MY AWESOME HUBBY!!! So proud of you, babe. And you are so motivating for me!!
  • mstawnya
    mstawnya Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Lookin' good!
  • SuperMoniMonk
    SuperMoniMonk Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    congratulations ! Great job!
  • Robyn120
    Robyn120 Posts: 249
    Options
    You look amazing!!
  • Rikib004
    Rikib004 Posts: 51
    Options
    Great loss! Really makes you look younger too
  • sophiiee1990
    Options
    wow! impressive! how did you lose the weight in such a short amount of time? any tips? :)
  • nursenessa1
    nursenessa1 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Awesome.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!