Reintroducing myself

Options
I have been on MFP for a little more than a week now (having stumbled on it accidentally). I logged my starting weight inaccurately and cannot figure out how to change it, so I don't have a ticker up yet, but I have lost almost 6 lbs so far. :smile: I like the idea of food journaling - it keeps me accountable and gives me focus. I am really committed in the short-term to losing a pound or more a week; my long-term goal is 100 lbs. My REAL goal is getting out of plus sizes and into misses sizes. I'd love to meet others who are in the same boat I'm in! Like everyone else, I need all the encouragement I can get!

Replies

• wolfehound22
    Options
    Ive been on here for awhile, but just recently found the social side of it. Im always up to help with support and motivation, so feel free to add me.
  • scorpiomfs
    scorpiomfs Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    go to my home

weigh in
    edit then you can change your starting weight
  • Kamalalue
    Kamalalue Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    You will have to adjust your settings - to reflect the correct starting weight.

Feel free to friend me!

I also have a group going for people who have a lot of weight to lose - it is called Heavy Weights. It is so far about 45 people that have 100 - 200 or more pounds to lose.

I hope you check it out!

Katie