What did your older brothers or sisters do to torture you?

Options

Replies

• catfish9
    catfish9 Posts: 138
    Options
    My brother is 11 years older, and never really wanted much to do with me. When I was really young, him and his friends practiced wrestling moves on my and taught me to say words that got me into a lot of trouble. They called me "Roach," and I cried every time. Although, they did regret teaching me how to headbutt, as my hard, 4 year-old head was apparently just about at crotch level. ;P

When I was a little older, they told me I could play with them if I went through their 'initiation.' It consisted of them filling up one of the outside trash cans with cold water, and dumping it over my head. They failed to mention that it was full of maggots, and I thought my mother was going to kill both of them. And even after maggot-initiation, they still wouldn't let me play. :C
  • Dtho5159
    Dtho5159 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    Makes me glad I was an only child.....
  • TopazCarey
    TopazCarey Posts: 263
    Options
    I'm the oldest of five so I was the one doing most of the torturing.
  • cabaray
    cabaray Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    My brothers are 4 and 6 years older than me. The younger of the two was meaner than the other. He would hold me down and let a big glob of spit dangle over my face. I was thrown into a briar patch. I was lured into the pasture with the demon sheep from hell, got pinned against a tree and butted in the stomach a few times. Worst was when they got me in the barn. There was an old water heater than had a wasp nest in it (not that I knew, I was 7). They took a water hose and sprayed the nest then had me go in to get something. I got stung multiple times. What we didn't know was that I was allergic to bees. I went into anaphalactic shock and was unconscious by the time my Dad got me to the hospital. We later found out another 2-3 minutes and I would have been dead. My parents and I never knew they sprayed the nest until a few years ago. Oh the good times.....
  • mikonei
    mikonei Posts: 291 Member
    Options

4.) chased me with knives, pens (hahaha to give me ink poisoning!)
    Ha! I forgot about ink poisoning. My sister stabbed me in the leg with a pen. It was interesting to see it sticking there. lol
  • tsherm3850
    tsherm3850 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I remember two...they'd always punch me in my arm with their knuckle sticking up. My oldest brother chased me quite a distance with a huge crayfish in his hand. HUGE!!!
  • Lovinglife12
    Options
    Oh man, I have some traumatizing stories. I only have one brother older than me. He used to literally pick me up off the floor by my hair. He used to lock me in closets and bathrooms. He would hold me down and make me smell his armpit and farted in my face a couple of times, he would twist my hand back, ruined my dolls, chased me with a mouse in his hand, made me eat a jalapeno and told me it was a tomato..lol. Sigh, the list goes on.
  • delilah47
    delilah47 Posts: 1,658
    Options
    bump
  • mnishi
    mnishi Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    My LITTLE brother always tried to fart on my head.
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    Tickled me until I peed :frown: and locked me in the cupboard for hours.. I think that's why I am claustrophobic.
  • Luckldy31
    Luckldy31 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm the baby of 5... When I was little we had a drooly bassett hound... and I absolutely LOVED him but I HATED when he would get his slobber on me... so sometimes my oldest siblings would pin me down and put slurpee on my face and have him come and lick my face... I would cry and cry...and then he tried to make me feel better by giving me kisses...but it just made it worse... so mean!

they also used to take me out on walks and then pretend that they couldn't see me... and I was so scared that I was going to get lost...

and they would stuff in me in places during hide and seek that I couldn't get out of by myself like the top shelf of the closet... and then "not be able to find me" for an hour or more...

they scarred me for life when they pulled out a turkey's tail feathers on the farm... the turkey was so dumb that it chased me (who was standing in front of it) I ran so fast and tried to escape by climbing a tree...but turkeys can sort of fly and it so i had to jump down quick and run to the truck... to this day I am TERRIFIED of birds...which they still tease me about.

but honestly, my sister who is closest in age to me got the brunt of it... they used to give her swirlies!...she also got revenge by peeing in their perfume bottles so... haha
  • janet_pratt
    janet_pratt Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    I AM the older sister. My sister was three and a half years younger. My brother 6 years younger. He was my pet. She barely survived childhood. When she was two I accidentally slammed her finger in the hinge of the front door and nearly cut it off. When she was 6 I gave her hard candy then told her to try a cartwheel. Fortunately I learned the Heimlich (sp?) Maneuver in Girl Scouts. When she was about 8 I bumped her (I swear it was an accident) when we were standing on a really high rock in the Joshua Tree National monument...as in a good 60 feet down..and knocked her forward. Caught her by the hem of her pant legs and hauled her back up just as the snap on the waistband gave. Asked her once how she knew mom and dad were really mom and dad and not some aliens that had kidnapped them and taken their place. She went to visit my aunt in Florida for the summer and when she came back she didn't sleep for weeks because she wasn't sure. And I used to whomp her pretty good when we would get into fights. Right up till she got to be about 13. I have a medium frame. She has a large frame. Grew into it around 13 and when I thumped her once, she took me to school. End of that game. For some reason, she still loves me.
  • clydethecat
    clydethecat Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    i'm the oldest in my family, but on summers, one of my parents friends kid would come and stay with us. she was two years older and tortured my brother and i.

she would sit on my stomach pinning my arms and then would tap her finger on my breast bone really hard

she talked me and my brother into putting our fingers in a light socket

she would concot these horrible drinks and then force us to drink them..

theres more but i've blocked it out ..
    love her, but damn she was a horrible older sister lol ...
  • dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    Bump

Good read for later. My youngest son I'm sure have a bunch of stories to tell. I want him to read this so he knows he is not alone! :smile:
  • katya73
    katya73 Posts: 464
    Options
    My sister was way taller than I ever was ..so she always had the advantage ... She would pin me down and tickle me until I cried... Pin me down and dribble saliva down to my face n suck it back up ..lol .. Pin me down and fart on my face ....ohh and soo much more .. Uhhh the joys ... All good tho .. had my way of getting her back ;))
  • MizAngie
    MizAngie Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    middle child, here...3 older brothers, 3 younger brothers and a younger sister.
    I swear my hair smelled of armpit all thro my middle years cause I am the shortest in the family they would grab my and rub their armpits on my hair. Id cry cause I had really long thick hair and it took my mom and me to wash it. I ended up having it cut off.
    My brothers would beat me up as often as they could. Where as my younger sister always fought with our younger brothers. I always took care of them.
    Anyways I then took to grabbing whatever I could and throwing it at my tormentors. 2 of them ended up in the ER getting stitches,,,they learned to leave me alone.
    I remember when I was 10-11 I wanted to play sports with them, but I was a weak little girl..and so forth.
    I got to learn to play aggressive,,,by the time I was 13-15 they would fight with each other to got to have me on their team. Bahaha
  • dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    OMG!!! I can't believe some of these stories! I would be scarred for life! I am the eldest . I knew we always fought but I can't remember torturing my lil sis. I am calling her now to ask her. LOL!!
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    I was the oldest but my mom had two terrible brothers, that were just a couple years younger and they TORTURED her in high school. Once they shot her in the head with a BB gun and set the back 40 on fire. LITERALLY, almost 40 acres on fire. Multiple fire departments. Being scared to death of my Grandpa, their excuse was "we were just rubbing sticks together".
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    I am the oldest... and I used to make one eat cat treats and would sit on the other while crossing his arms so he couldn't move anything but his head.... *lol* I was an evil sister! :devil:

Oh and I tried to make my brother sign a contract that said if he didn't do what I said I would send him to an orphanage... I was 9.
  • trhjrh06
    trhjrh06 Posts: 2,272 Member
    Options
    I am the youngest of 4. My brother who was the oldest was 10yrs older than me, then my sister is 8yrs older than me and my other sister 2yrs older than me. My brother and oldest sister would pin me down and make me close my eyes and pretend that they were aliens from another planet and while my eyes were closed they would "change to their alien form" When I'd open them they'd be back to normal.

But I lost my brother to a car accident March 22, 2006. And would give anything to be "tortured" by him again. Miss him every second of every day.