20lbs Lost as of today!!

Options
I started the end of January and I finally hit the 20lbs lost mark today. Goooo Meee!!!

Replies

• expressbug
    expressbug Posts: 100
    Options
    I started the end of January and I finally hit the 20lbs lost mark today. Goooo Meee!!!
  • soon2bgaudet
    Options
    That's so awesome!!!! Keep up the GREAT work!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • LostinCali
    LostinCali Posts: 155
    Options
    Way to go! Keep it up!
  • fiddlechic
    fiddlechic Posts: 196
    Options
    awesome! I started in jan too but slacked off until recently. keep up the good work.
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    Way to go !!!
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS! You're doing GREAT! Keep up the good work. :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • jazzy020106
    jazzy020106 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    That is SO great! I have only lost 2 lbs lol.. but i just started a week ago today!!! GL and keep working hard!
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 20 lbs yesterday for me!!! And I started in Jan too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep up the good work!!!!
  • PinkShoes
    PinkShoes Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!!! Way to go! :happy:

133914.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Online Calorie Counter
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options

Gooooooo youuuuuu is right-- way to go!!!!!!
  • Georg
    Georg Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
    Hooooray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
    Hooorayyyy for all of us who started in January & hit our 20 mark!!!!!!!!!!!
    :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
    Hooooray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
    Hooorayyyy for all of us who started in January & hit our 20 mark!!!!!!!!!!!
    :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Go Georg!!!!!!!!
  • Cariñosita
    Cariñosita Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    That's wonderful!! Congratulations and good luck on your continued success!! :flowerforyou:
  • imabhealthy
    imabhealthy Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    That is really super awesome! It's inspiring to see other's hard work pay off. Just out of curiosity, how many lbs a week do you have your profile set to lose? Over 6 lbs a month is so great. Good job!!!:drinker:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Way to go, that is so awesome:drinker:
  • turtle31
    turtle31 Posts: 151 Member
    Options

We started in the same month so I know how you feel. I was 212 in October and I just hit my 20 mark This past Tuesday. Feels great don't it!!:happy: Good job
  • ngwife4life
    ngwife4life Posts: 569
    Options
    Hooooooray for you!!! :glasses:
  • mish3131
    mish3131 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You are doing great!!:drinker:
  • lovechocolate
    Options
    Well done :smile:
  • expressbug
    expressbug Posts: 100
    Options
    That is really super awesome! It's inspiring to see other's hard work pay off. Just out of curiosity, how many lbs a week do you have your profile set to lose? Over 6 lbs a month is so great. Good job!!!:drinker:

I have it set for 1 1/2 pounds a week.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!