Chip Lovers

Options
I recently bought Special K chips, southwest flavor.....really good and only 110 calories for 27 chips, Fat 2.5; sodium 230; carbs 22; sugar 1 and protein 2.

Not the healthiest, but definatley hits the spot for that crunch factor :smile:

I had mine with 2T of hummus........150 calorie snack is good for me!!

Replies

• MrsKosal
    MrsKosal Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    I love them as well. And Aldi's has a sour cream and onion flavor that are similar and taste even better.
  • maryj2367
    maryj2367 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    i love the sour cream and onion to and now that i tried them i cant find them again
  • CADreaming09
    CADreaming09 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Totally going to have to try them. I am also going to try and make my own tortilla chips soon.
  • ttrussel
    ttrussel Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Those are good. Try the Sensible Portions Veggie Straws. Taste just like Muncho chips! (if available in your area that is but I get them at Sam's). Delish!
  • nillapup
    nillapup Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    pepridge farms makes a multi grain cracker/chip that is super super yummy and has fairly good nutrion if you need to snack chip style..

27 pieces 140 calories 24 carbs 4 fat 1 protien 2 fiber 210 sodium
  • jasharp021
    jasharp021 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    those are good and also the potato straws by sensible portions... 38 straws and about 130 calories
  • johnsonc16
    Options
    I recently bought Special K chips, southwest flavor.....really good and only 110 calories for 27 chips, Fat 2.5; sodium 230; carbs 22; sugar 1 and protein 2.

Not the healthiest, but definatley hits the spot for that crunch factor :smile:

I had mine with 2T of hummus........150 calorie snack is good for me!!

I really like the cheddar ones!