friends committed to logging in everyday

Options
Hi all,

I've been on here for 30+ days now and I am looking for a few more good friends. I am willing to support you as well.

I am looking for committed friends - logging in EVERY DAY and also allowing me to see your food / exercise diary.

I only accept friends who send a message about why you want to be my friend (saw my post, we have something in common, etc).

i am a mom of 2 kids (ages 3 & 6), married for 8 yrs and finally getting back into shape.
i like sports - pretty much anything; love to run, play w/my kids, be outside w/them or taking walks around the neighborhood or park trails.

you can read the rest of my profile for other things we may have in common to be friends.

looking forward to meeting more people.

rcolours7

Replies

• Denise1Broderick
    Options
    Hi, I read your post and thought I would send you a quick note - I am on day 6 on My fitness pal and committing myself to logging on every day.... I think this is a great idea, it's really opened my eyes to exactly how many calories I was consuming every day even though I thought I was being good!! I have 2 kids also and am sick and tired of being on a diet all the time - I want to get in shape and stay there!! Anyway write back if you like and best of luck, Denise :)
  • blueeyedcristi
    blueeyedcristi Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have only just started today but plan to be on every day. I have at least 56 lbs to lose.
  • ednabnana
    ednabnana Posts: 304
    Options
    I am committed too. Feel free to add me. Today is my 20th day. I haven't missed one day & I am not planning on missing any, UNLESS there's an earthquake or something.
  • OliveJuice1984
    Options
    I log in every day. I LOVE having the app for my phone. Feel free to add me.
  • Kidsrn23
    Kidsrn23 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I am on every day too. I use my phone app to follow my calories and exercise everyday. Down 12 so far 62 more too go. Count me in too. I am also a mom of 3 (3 year old & 15 month twins). Also tired of constantly dieting going to get in shape once and stay there.
  • rukobaby
    rukobaby Posts: 33
    Options
    I log in every single day, i log in after every exercise, and every meal/snack. Please add meee:):)

rukobaby

(my puppys name, i run with him, he keeps me motivated)