So sad when the choices you make...........

Options
in food you put in your mouth, determine your workout routine. I was a sucker today and had 1/2 of a Denny's french toast slam.......this put me in the whole 450 cals.....and then a PB&J for lunch with a big glass of cold milk. BLAM I am almost up to my cals for the day. Thank goodness I worked out for 1/2 hour or I would not be able to eat dinner. Now granted I eat between 1200 and 1500 cals a day, but still amazing the choices we could make to ruin a day of getting healthy.

Replies

• sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    in food you put in your mouth, determine your workout routine. I was a sucker today and had 1/2 of a Denny's french toast slam.......this put me in the whole 450 cals.....and then a PB&J for lunch with a big glass of cold milk. BLAM I am almost up to my cals for the day. Thank goodness I worked out for 1/2 hour or I would not be able to eat dinner. Now granted I eat between 1200 and 1500 cals a day, but still amazing the choices we could make to ruin a day of getting healthy.
  • aprilann
    aprilann Posts: 238
    Options
    I so here you! I actually plan and put in my dinner in the am so that way I know what I'm working with. It sucks but recently I feel in love with yoplait yogurt. I love all those mini cups of goodness! I buy the 99% fat free ones they taste the best. Anyways I here you I was so hungry I went to Arbys and man oh man loaded potato bits 22g of fat for 5 of them thank god I didn't eat that many but were they good!
  • nightangelstars
    nightangelstars Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I feel ya there! I've had days like that (quite a few actually). Sometimes you think something isn't that bad and then it turns out to be BAD . . . :noway:
  • ngwife4life
    ngwife4life Posts: 569
    Options
    Don't feel too bad. I was in the hole 453 calories yesterday and I didn't even care. Because well, I still had a very small deficit of 47 calories! And the previous week I had a few calories left on the table each night (but always over a net of the magical 1200 of course...). It was the only day that I didn't plan ahead every last thing I was going to eat so I guess I learned my lesson. MmmmMMM!!! Denny's sounds FABULOUS! I'm jealous! :tongue:
  • lyshpeach
    lyshpeach Posts: 14
    Options
    I love the idea of having one free day each week : ) It helps me get through my week.
  • cbuonantony
    Options
    add up in a good way in your head but then when you get it on paper its not that GREAT...makes me mad at myself...I seem to sabotage myself around 9pm...I screw up everything that I worked so hard for all day...It really makes me upset and its hard to say, try again tomorrow and you will be better....Anyone have any suggestions?
  • MJA1970
    MJA1970 Posts: 32
    Options
    So true! I ate 2 bakery cookies the other day and then walked on my treadmill for *40* minutes to burn them off. SO not worth it!