Snacking

Options
Who else struggles with it, and how do you control it?
I find I snack right around 3:00, and just have a really hard time feeling full around that time.

Replies

• itsuki
    itsuki Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Have a snack! Find some healthy stuff that you like (I am a big fan of carrots and hommus, or peanut butter on apples. Yum!)

Or, have some more protein with your lunch. :) I've found high protein amounts help keep me full longer.
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    http://www.canadianparents.com/article/100-family-snacks-under-100-calories

Yes there are 100 healthy Ideas. Check it out!:drinker:
  • wantasmallbummum
    wantasmallbummum Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I've been advised by my nurse that you should have a snack around 10 and around 3, its good for your metabolism
  • Kempossible
    Kempossible Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I have snacks 3x a day. Healthy Snacks...
  • rbn_held
    rbn_held Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    I have 2 snacks a day. One mid morning and then one around 3 in the afternoon. I try to keep them at 150 calories or less. Every once in awhile I may have a snack around 7:30 in the evening (if I am having a craving). Although Most days I try not to eat anything after 7:00 pm
  • AuntKeke1315
    AuntKeke1315 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Snacking is always good! Just be smart with your snacks! I personally love grapes or carrots! Snacking is good if you remember moderation, and try not to let in those that are bad for you. It keeps your metabolism going!
  • soaps54
    soaps54 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    I do too but I've learned to come to work better prepared so I always keep baby carrots, strawberries, bagel thins, etc available so that I'm not tempted to hit up the vending machine. Snacks are fine.