NSV I walked at least seven miles today

Options
I had three job interviews today. I took the subway into Manhattan and went to my first interview. After it was over, I realized that I had I had 2 and a half hours to kill until my next interview. It was located across town. I started to get on the subway but then I decided to walk a little of the way towards my interview and get on the next subway. When I got to that subway stop, I decided to walk to next subway stop. I kept walking and window shopping. I suddenly realized I was close to my interview location. After My second interview was over, I had about an hour to kill. My third interview was only about a mile away so I walked to it too. I calculated that I walked at least seven miles today. I decided to give myself a treat. I went past the cookies and cupcakes and I bought some vegetarian sushi and tea. I got a good workout in today and I saved $4.50 in subway fares.

By the way, all three interviews went very well.

Replies

• brenbbb
    brenbbb Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Wow, that is awesome, good for you, hope you hear good news!
  • sugarbeans
    sugarbeans Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    That's awesome congrats!!
  • millikenhomeschool
    Options
    Great job on the walking and the interviews!! And the sushi really sounds like much more of a treat to me than cookies or cupcakes.
  • catwalking
    Options
    Good luck with your interviews and congratulation on 'choosing' to walk to each one.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!