do you ever look down and your body looks bigger than when y

Options
13»

Replies

• Ericgunner
    Ericgunner Posts: 109
    Options
    I feel my stomach now is bigger than it was before I started my diet, I have lost over 60 lbs in weight in just over 200 days. I get told off by my partner complaining how big I look. I can see I've lost weight on my chest, arms, legs, etc, but not on my stomach. It seems gravity is pulling everything to that point on my body. I absolutely hate it.
  • laurabini
    laurabini Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Everyday!! I feel like my stomach and my thighs are getting bigger and bigger :/
  • Stephisonaroll
    Options
    I feel my stomach now is bigger than it was before I started my diet, I have lost over 60 lbs in weight in just over 200 days. I get told off by my partner complaining how big I look. I can see I've lost weight on my chest, arms, legs, etc, but not on my stomach. It seems gravity is pulling everything to that point on my body. I absolutely hate it.

I'm sorry you aren't getting much support from your partner but I think 60lbs is an awesome loss! As some have said previously, the tummy is the last thing to go...I hope that it will shrink down more ( I absolutely hate having that pouch there..) Best of luck on continuing your journey.

I skype with my husband a lot (he's currently deployed) and the top portion of my body looks way smaller and then I stand up and my bottom half looks crazy compared to the top..ugggg I don't know if I'll ever look the way I want to look but at least I know I'm getting healthier and more active