Emotional Eating

Options
I went to a seminar this summer and they talked a lot about emotional eating. It annoyed me because that was never my problem. My job and life seemed to always have high levels of stress and I ate what I ate because it was there or that was planned. I did drink a ton of pop and would sometimes go a day or two without eating because I had my calories in Pepsi.

I have lost 70 pounds. I am now stuck. I have had two weeks in a row where I maintained and I had never "not lost" in the past 8 months. I have found myself an emotional eater now. I am sooooooooooooooooooooo angry for so many different reasons that all I seem to be able to do to make it "feel better" is to eat something I really want. I feel like food is the only thing I have control of over the moment and if I want a frickin slice of pizze (or a whole one lately) then I'm an adult, I'm going to eat it. I do not feel guilty afterwards. I can get back on track at the next week or starting the next day relatively easy.

Working so hard to get to -70 and now still working pretty hard but whatever it is that is going on makes me want to hit something and exercise doesn't help.

Ugh...