40 pounds gone

Options
Ahhhh I know it's not as much of a victory as other people have achieved, but I never thought i'd manage to do this. I've worked my butt to lose this so far and I have another 47 or so pounds to lose but I really feel like I can get it done but I think I just want to share my progress pics with you guys~ ヾ(*д*)ノ゛

Back in June this was the weekend of my birthday and I felt so awful.
hJnId.png

and how I look now after losing the 40 pounds

miZjY.png

I pretty much hated how I looked every day, and I spent so long avoiding so many people. I'm feeling so much better about myself even tho I still have a lot to lose! My hair had looked like it was thinning and I just felt so frumpy.
Now tho I just really really like who i'm becoming, i'm feeling more confident and it's just a wonderful thing.

BsIKX.png

Replies

• KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    I think this is great!! Definitely can't wait to be where you are!
  • Jesea
    Jesea Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!
  • kraz4fun
    kraz4fun Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Your pics got cut off but I can definitely tell in your face & neck! You actually look younger and much more happy! Congrats and keep on going!
  • LPinTheD
    LPinTheD Posts: 129
    Options
    40 pounds is a huge success! You look great :)
  • 4me2day
    4me2day Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Incognito!!! You look so good. Inspiration for me!
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    Congrats on losing 40lbs! that's awesome! :flowerforyou:
  • Moeincognito
    Options
    I managed to edit the pics orz, I made them too big but ;w; thank you guys <3<3
  • stacymama5
    stacymama5 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    If its a victory to you, its a victory. You look amazing!! Congratulations!!
  • R_is_for_Rachel
    R_is_for_Rachel Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    You look gorgeous hun, like a butterfly
  • wittyusername
    Options
    You look fantastic hun well done! x
  • shinyshell55
    shinyshell55 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Forty pounds is fantastic. You look like Lisbeth Salander in the Swedish version of the Girl With The Dragon Tattoo! Very hot!! Be proud!!
  • Rikib004
    Rikib004 Posts: 51
    Options
    Honestly don't look like the same girl! Great going on the loss!
  • bdubsindc
    Options
    AWESOME!! I totally can't imagine myself doing that either. I was looking for some inspiration, so thanks so much for sharing!
  • TamsinEllis
    TamsinEllis Posts: 293
    Options
    Forty pounds is fantastic. You look like Lisbeth Salander in the Swedish version of the Girl With The Dragon Tattoo! Very hot!! Be proud!!

You should know already that I think you look great, but have to agree you do remind me of Lisbeth Salander (definitely for the Swedish version, haven't watched the English version yet so can't say if I think you look like both actresses in that role) :D You've done an amazing job dear ^-^
  • Greg127
    Greg127 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Great job, Total transformation, keep doing what you're doing. :)
  • GuruOnAMountain
    GuruOnAMountain Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! I'm looking to lose about 48 lbs and was beginning to wonder if I'd ever look any different to how I look now. Your pics have really motivated me to keep going. I'm 14 pounds down already, so already a good bit of the way there. :)
  • dupaboo
    dupaboo Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Celebrate!!! That's an awesome achievement, girl! You look great!
  • Luvmyboxerboy
    Luvmyboxerboy Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look like completely different person! Congrats!
  • blackwarrior
    blackwarrior Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    you look so different i can wait to get to the stage that your at its goin to take time but i hope to get their good luck on the rest of your journey
  • neubauer7
    neubauer7 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Ahhhh I know it's not as much of a victory as other people have achieved, but I never thought i'd manage to do this. I've worked my butt to lose this so far and I have another 47 or so pounds to lose but I really feel like I can get it done but I think I just want to share my progress pics with you guys~ ヾ(*д*)ノ゛

Back in June this was the weekend of my birthday and I felt so awful.
    hJnId.png

and how I look now after losing the 40 pounds

miZjY.png

I pretty much hated how I looked every day, and I spent so long avoiding so many people. I'm feeling so much better about myself even tho I still have a lot to lose! My hair had looked like it was thinning and I just felt so frumpy.
    Now tho I just really really like who i'm becoming, i'm feeling more confident and it's just a wonderful thing.

BsIKX.png

Wow!! What a transformation! WTG!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!