Looking for College Girls!

Options
13»

Replies

• luckylanie13
    Options
    I am a 20 year old sophomore! I have just started learning the true benefits (aside from health) of exercise in college and am LOVING every chance I get to go to the gym with one of my friends. I am a full time student and work a part time job too, so gym time is slim, but I make my schedule work so I can try my best to get to the gym or at least go on a nice walk daily. It seems like my exercise plan and the gym are the only sources of sanity I have at this point! School is stressful, but we can do this! I will certainly add you! :)
  • donnabirch123
    Options
    hahahahahahaha i opened this thread expecting it to be posted by a man LMAO
  • whitneyann0
    whitneyann0 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I'm a 20 year old college student. I'm finding it easier to lose weight now actually because I am taking several PE and nutrition classes. :bigsmile:

I will send you a friend request!
  • heyitsmegxx
    heyitsmegxx Posts: 444
    Options
    I'm right there with you girl! I am also in college. It was harder to lose weight in college, because of stress, busyness, etc. Also, the cafeteria food is alll soooo unhealthy! Even if you try to get something healthy, it's smoothered in butter or grease. But I'm trying my hardest to stay fit and active here! You can to!
  • jomocha04
    Options
    Please disregard the creepy Craigslist style title, but I didn't know how else to phrase it! I'm a 19 (almost 20) year old college sophomore looking to drop my final 17-18 pounds before summer. As much as I love the support on this website from people of all ages, I really am looking for some support from girls who know how tough it can be to drop those lb's in college!

I'm Amanda by the way! Feel free to add me, just drop a little message in there :)

Hi Amanda! I'm 19 and a college sophomore as well, wanting to lose 20lbs. I'm new to MFP. I understand how hard it is to lose weight in college; if you're not in class, you're doing homework or trying to relax.
  • LittleRedFish120
    Options
    Hey! I'm a 20 years old and a junior in college. I definitely put on the freshmen 15 and I only now found the will power to try to work it off. Definitely finding it hard to do though since I don't have muc time to exercise since I have to study so much!
  • littleline9
    Options
    I'm nineteen, college freshman :) It's definitely harder for me to lose weight now than in high school... thanks to stress eating and late night invites to Cookout and waffle house. haha.
  • skywa
    skywa Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    im 19. jr in college. :D
  • BrideToBe101212
    Options
    If you find it difficult in college, wait until you see how stressful the real world is!
  • vtaylor13
    Options
    19 (going on 20) college sophomore!
  • annagracem
    annagracem Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Add me, I'm in college and I'm 21. Trying to lose weight before I study abroad this summer!
  • ebonie101
    ebonie101 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    hey! im 19 bout to be 20 in college as well ill add you.
  • destack
    destack Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 21, senior in college :)
  • mhomarie19
    mhomarie19 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey all!
    I just started a master's program this fall! I'd love to get some more gals for motivation! Let's get this done.
  • chasfound
    chasfound Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    If you find it difficult in college, wait until you see how stressful the real world is!

Exactly! Life with a job and kids and more than homework and class times to worry about is a lot harder. Hope you can figure something out that works for you in college and NEVER let it go! It is alot harder to lose after kids and life creeps up on ya!
  • fit4lifeUcan2
    fit4lifeUcan2 Posts: 1,458 Member
    Options
    46 year old Junior. Feel free to add me.
  • fit4lifeUcan2
    fit4lifeUcan2 Posts: 1,458 Member
    Options

Exactly! Life with a job and kids and more than homework and class times to worry about is a lot harder. Hope you can figure something out that works for you in college and NEVER let it go! It is alot harder to lose after kids and life creeps up on ya!

Trying doing all that AND going to college full time. Its no picnic.