I.B.T.W.Y.P.D.B. Week 6 Weigh-In

Options
Happy Weigh-In!

So here we go:

last week: 142
this week: 140.4

I thought it'd be nice to post something your proud of along with weighing in. Mine: I was able to eat at Chili's for the first time since trying to lose weight and I didn't go over in calories. :bigsmile:

Replies

• e11xoxo
    e11xoxo Posts: 86
    Options
    Happy Weigh-In!

So here we go:

last week: 142
    this week: 140.4

I thought it'd be nice to post something your proud of along with weighing in. Mine: I was able to eat at Chili's for the first time since trying to lose weight and I didn't go over in calories. :bigsmile:
  • lmdavis804
    lmdavis804 Posts: 81
    Options
    last week: 292.8

this week: 292.3

It is a very disappointing day. I worked very hard this week and felt lik it was going to be a bigger loss, but as I have said on other posts a loss is a loss.

Even though I didn't loose as much as I wanted, I am proud of the fact that I rode my bike 4 times this week. Hope everyone else has a good week.

Melissa
  • stef_e_b
    stef_e_b Posts: 593
    Options
    Last week 235

this week 232.4
  • LosingIt4good
    LosingIt4good Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    No change for me :grumble:
  • coliechacer
    coliechacer Posts: 105
    Options
    LAst week 153.2
    This week 152.5
    But i ate a lot of extra food today about 1500 calories more

I am horrible
  • csnealey
    csnealey Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I have lost 2 pounds. I will measure later and give results.

Last week: 215.2
    This week: 213.2
  • Zara11
    Zara11 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    No change. 151, 151, 151. :explode:
    I'm just gonna maintain until the semester ends.
  • LosingIt4good
    LosingIt4good Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Congrats to everyone who has lost!! You are motivating me to up the ante here.

Zara...maybe your just gaining brain from all the studying :wink:?? When are finals??
  • Zara11
    Zara11 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Congrats to everyone who has lost!! You are motivating me to up the ante here.

Zara...maybe your just gaining brain from all the studying :wink:?? When are finals??

More like my brains are leaking out of my ears, except that doesn't make sense! Maybe they're swelling up in preparation to explode. I'm still in classes, like, "Oh dear, class, only two weeks left and so much to do! How about... you take a month's worth of work and do it all by next week and you have to because I'm the professor and I decide your grade!" :explode: :explode: :explode: Finals will hopefully be done by the 22ed.

I feel bad, though. I should be doing better. I am halfway through with a 15 page project, and I was halfway through a box of lady fingers when I gave up trying to feel temporarily good and traded them in for cherry tomatoes. :laugh:
  • bh34
    bh34 Posts: 94
    Options
    Last week: 177.6

This week: 174.8

Almost down 3 pounds. YEAH for me!!!!! :happy: